What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Chappi

I’m so excited for this weekend!

ROMERO WHITAKER 2!! I got Whitaker because I’ve been a huge fan, I think Romero is probably still on the juice, apparently it’s pretty easy to still take some of the stuff that goes undetectable a couple of days after.

Two straight killers going toe to toe again!

I want to see RDA DESTROY the COLBY TRAIN!

My girl Holly is fighting Megan Anderson, don’t care who she is. I just eant to see holly in action! Go holly!

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I'm pissed :mad:

CM Punk 0-1-0 is fighting Mike Jackson 0-1-0 on the main card, what kind of bullshit is that ?

Listen Dana,
I'm going to fly over to Oz and meet EB for a couple cold beers. After we're tuned up, we're going outside the bar and I'm going to let EB beat the living fuck out me...beat me to a bloody pulp. Then I'll have a 0-1-0 record, I'd like to be on the Main FUCKING CARD at the UFC 226 event please you cocksucker.

Regards,
Bwanabud :tiphat:

G `day Bwana

Unfortunately I`m retired . lol .

There`s more shitty changes coming for UFC .
They just sold out a chunk of their content to ESPN for online streaming ??

UFC jumped the shark ? When was the jump ? Can we pin point it ?
CM Punk vs Mickey Gall ? or Couture vs Tony

Kinda sad . 10 or so years ago I was a freak for liking MMA . Now its main stream .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

Claudia Gadelha - Carla Esparza . :yes:

From Post#869 Also Post is Somewhat Altered.

(... After Short Contemplation (is the words to "Speak",Sure) i Decided to move the later quote and what proceeds To Somewhere Pre this page as is a Normal thing i do = -&%
Didn't work tho ). Time out! Break. Back soon with reason why
[ Said Already, my work is EVERY Milli-Second of Everyday (n of Course 'was' expected to do Other Stuff Too)
This is all for Everyme & Everyyou. Back Shortly.

Ya should Do, Comes on the Radio :dance013:
n That Quote^
...Over ChhhhSSSH ![/QUOTE]. BTW these 3 Lines Come after " Been waiting a Lifetime for ya! "

PheW. 3rd Time. Back Shortly.

(Few dots ' that ' Exclamation mark thing , layout maybe! Etc)
I is stuck for words (((-: . PROGRESSION is all time like i said.

Chap' Whats ? ? ? ? Mean? .Thats why theres Such a mess With the Final Extremity "of ppl". Bra. Example: Of what is Chosen.Of what Becomes Consensual - Other words - i limit out.
Pfft . Being Quoted by "Here we go again" ... Someone who is Fresh to my talk is So PAINFULLY Taxing

" ON THE Other Hand " :) "i Didnt finish Saying about Why i often post backwards" that is Because of this^ . jus listen - in time will become Clear. (Everyones fresh everyday.RighT. Like yesterdays news becomes easier sort of thing). IM NOT although Do know what that feels like bless us.

Somebody HAS to be This that has been Progressively rising for 8 yrs on the third of nxt mth.
" now is like i Gotta go back to the Start again ". meaning ic member - Actually a Place where "me" can talk truly for the First time in life

Hey Baba ' (ahem). " i dunno what you mean either by Saying/exclaiming i speak in "3 dimensions " in a 2 Dimension thread or something! ?
This is What this is.A Computer -a means of Communication where a relaxed Atmosphere is Achievable
just saying theres no need to believe theIre is any Competition or Anything. Suggest read Context of All Postings for the clearer Picture that Will Inevitably Materialise .This will Happen Anyway.
I have Suffered So All people Dont have Too

Apologies if Sounding Aggressive.Not Intent.

All here has meaning.

MATTERS ARE SERIOUS

MATTERS ARE SERIOUS

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

:) too eeWYD EB!

Jus heard ...only 3% of english fans Think "Were" gonna win the World Cup that Starts in Russia 7-9 days from now.
Getting Sensible at last Lol
:nono:

1. Spain

!Italy/Holland /Germany

You guys have been improving in this Competition , will be Interesting to see how you get on

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

[YOUTUBEIF]7QyAl3vhczM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Both good wrestling So I expect Gadelha Versus Esparza to be a great battle

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Folks

Looking fwd to Sunday . All day .
AM Jeff Horne vs Terrence Crawford . Mid day Arlovsky vs Tuivasa .
PM Anderson vs Holm and Whitaker vs Romero .

I do hope that RDA sends Colby back to the prelims . Tired of his antics .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Well it looks like another non-title title fight for Romero. He didn't make weight. I think that's two times in a row. Still an awesome card of fights.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
UPDATE: UFC president Dana White stated Friday following ceremonial weigh-ins that Whittaker vs. Romero is on as a five-round, non-title fight. More on this story as it develops.

Bwanabud

And here we go again, can't make weight ?...fuk you [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Romero, you're a cheating juicing prick anyway.

Soldier of God my ass
[/FONT]

B

Bird~friend

...Were all "Soldiers" of God

YEa Shambles, can't help but think this is really WWE in Disguise lol
Ref: Punk
Cm punk.
Lollol

Bwanabud

Romero misses by .2 lbs, had 2 hours to lose 1 pound...he missed weight with Luke too.

I'm sick of paying for Championship fights, to have fighters miss weight...and the belt isn't up for grabs. Bobby made weight, Bobby trained thru injuries, Bobby is professional...what happens if Romero wins ? Why should Bobby get a stain on his record for this cheating POS.

Your first job is to MAKE WEIGHT, you have to MAKE WEIGHT, the sport is about WEIGHT CLASSES...you dumb unprofessional schmucks.

I hope Bobby destroys him in the first round, knocks him out cold...and hits him 5 more good punches after that. Then goes across the octagon and punches both coaches in the face too, and if Bruce Buffer wears an ugly sport coat...punch him in the face too.

Good luck Bobby, love ya man.

Romero misses by .2 lbs, had 2 hours to lose 1 pound...he missed weight with Luke too.

I'm sick of paying for Championship fights, to have fighters miss weight...and the belt isn't up for grabs. Bobby made weight, Bobby trained thru injuries, Bobby is professional...what happens if Romero wins ? Why should Bobby get a stain on his record for this cheating POS.

Your first job is to MAKE WEIGHT, you have to MAKE WEIGHT, the sport is about WEIGHT CLASSES...you dumb unprofessional schmucks.

I hope Bobby destroys him in the first round, knocks him out cold...and hits him 5 more good punches after that. Then goes across the octagon and punches both coaches in the face too, and if Bruce Buffer wears an ugly sport coat...punch him in the face too.

Good luck Bobby, love ya man.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64823&pictureid=1857645&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
If Bruce Buffer wears an ugly sport coat? It's not a matter of if, but when. He's an in ring fight announcer, I think there is a law that they have to wear jackets that used to be curtains in a strip club.

I've heard that Dana wants to put the weigh ins back to 4 in the afternoon and that he already has people working on it. It would seem way more people have been missing weight since they moved it to the morning. Romero should just move up to 205 and be done with it. He's 40 something years old, it probably gets harder to cut the weight and recover properly as you get older. And really, not making weight is kind of cheating.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Folks

Look this one up Bird ;

MMA reddit - streams .

If Romero vs Whitaker gets into rnd 3 I expect Romero to fade badly . That weight cut must have affected his electrolyte count .

Tuivasa via extreme bogan violence . Anderson via G n P .

Reem via Uber Knee .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

" Blayde Pwr ! "

I think colbys a new upcoming talent ,I t'ink he'll win by rnd 3

iTarzan

The ref let Reem take too many needless shots at the end. There were three extremely hard elbows to the head after Reem was done. Especially near the end of a fight that Reem was losing and was not even in position to win.

The refs amke mistakes way too often and end fights way too early or way too late. The Ref Dan whatever his name was has a lot of experience. He should have seen Reem was out enough to call the fight. There wasn't much time left. Reem could not get up and the last 10 seconds of damage he took could have a lifetime of problems. Reem has been knocked out quite a few times too. He might have been knocked out more than any noteworthy fighter. I have to research that.

Petis beating JB was a big win for Petis. Only the third gy to beat JD.

They announced that Mighty Mouse is fighting Cejudo for his title defense.

I was surprised when RDA beat Lawler. I will be a believer of him at 170 if he beats Covington. I am picking Covington. He talks a lot of smack but backs it up.

I also like

CM Punk (they gave him a tomato can to knock over like they did Herschel Walker)
Anderson
Arlovsky
Whittaker by TKO GNP

iTarzan

OMG CM Punk couldn't even knock over a tomato can. He hasn't got a wrestling or stand-up game. What was he thinking when he decided to try mma?

Chappi

Main card SPOILERS!

CM punk is an amateur. Waste of a spot in the main card.

I didn’t get to see all of the Arlovski fight but it was a lot of banging!

Holly holm looked great agains the giant! Went as I expected, she was just way above and beyond her skill level.

Fuck you Colby! Fuck TRUMP too, and for the snowflake supporter before you start cryin, fuck Obama and Hillary too!
He fought a good fight, he gets my respect in all honesty. His bs persona tho, fuck that guy!

Holy Bobby knuckles!! The man breaks his hand in the first rouns but still manages to keep dominating Yoel for the first couple of rounds, after the third round you could see that his hand was affecting him in his defense and obviously his offense. He was able to keep it together and survive Yoel’s explosive attacks. A lot of heart displayed by both fighters and I think either one could have gotten that decision. This is the type of fight the real MMA fan enjoys and no matter who wins, the fans win. When fighters leave it all in the octagon and fight with true grit and abandon, you get some of the most exciting fights.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Overeem should quit, no need for more abuse. My view anyways. He does well and then someone just wastes him. Oh well, his choice.

Covington got it done. I thought RDA would win but Colby is not a joke. He jokes a lot. He could and should work on his stand up. It is not really elite and he needs more than leaning on people who are on the fence.

Punk is a joke. Not that I could do better but to put him in ppv... ermagod!

Due to Whittaker's broken hand I have to say well done. I wondered why he seemed off... Romero is still superhuman strong.

Bwanabud

225 highlights:

1) Romero miss weight, and get a bonus for fight of the night...great strategy
2) Performance of the night should have gone to CM Punk, pretending to be an MMA fighter for 3 rounds...but nice tattoos azzhole. Mike Jackson beat him to a pulp, showboated, blew his mouth off after the fight...then was was unceremoniously fired by the UFC immediately after his post fight interview :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure how Punk was a wrestler. He showed zero ability in mma twice now. Awkward off balance striking. He was game though.

Colby could be a great fighter imo. He is gonna need to brush up striking big time. He would throw kicks, punches that missed by a mile, leg kicks that were just for show. My guess is he could do much better. He would have to to even survive Woodley.

Nothing coming up to get excited about. yawn