What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

izzypog

I do not know, I mean GQ, I can not take that rag seriously. I see a lot of groups, I hear a lot of promises, I damn sure smell a lot of BS.

F

Frylock

So, if Sam was being the 'useful idiot' in unknowingly recruiting genetic donors for a dishonest organization, did he apologize for being the bridge between the 2 groups?

CaptainDankness

So, if Sam was being the 'useful idiot' in unknowingly recruiting genetic donors for a dishonest organization, did he apologize for being the bridge between the 2 groups?

I would imagine this can only be helpful for Hortapharm, who has never sold to the public only licensed (I believe it was) strains for GW Pharma.

Sam's company has been around since the 90's too. I'd personally rather see what Hortapharm plants are like than that ancestral Skunk he was selling. Dude must have some serious shit going on since GW Pharma picked him.

I know he did talk about CRISPR a bit, he tried claiming it wasn't GMO, though it is, of course it's not as bad as what Monsanto does.

I could careless for the most part. Though I would love to at least hear about Hortapharm strains. I remember Nevil said something like he had a lot of strains back when GW started getting patents, of course didn't sound like he knew too much.

It's definitely strange, I personally just want to see what old Sammy's got going on. Lol, I know he's got some nice shit. If only I had the money I'd use Thomas Jefferson's tactic :biggrin: dude sent a team to retrieve seeds from I forget what country I want to say Nepal, who would not let the genetics outside the country because they had some of the best weed at that time. :biggrin:

Too bad Trump ain't that cool.

I

izzypog

I would imagine this can only be helpful for Hortapharm, who has never sold to the public only licensed (I believe it was) strains for GW Pharma.

Sam's company has been around since the 90's too. I'd personally rather see what Hortapharm plants are like than that ancestral Skunk he was selling. Dude must have some serious shit going on since GW Pharma picked him.

I know he did talk about CRISPR a bit, he tried claiming it wasn't GMO, though it is, of course it's not as bad as what Monsanto does.

I could careless for the most part. Though I would love to at least hear about Hortapharm strains. I remember Nevil said something like he had a lot of strains back when GW started getting patents, of course didn't sound like he knew too much.

It's definitely strange, I personally just want to see what old Sammy's got going on. Lol, I know he's got some nice shit. If only I had the money I'd use Thomas Jefferson's tactic :biggrin: dude sent a team to retrieve seeds from I forget what country I want to say Nepal, who would not let the genetics outside the country because they had some of the best weed at that time. :biggrin:

Too bad Trump ain't that cool.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......ahaha.....aha.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................just so you know, everything you just said should be in a comedy act, seriously......bwahahahahahahahaha.........I can not breathe.......hahahahahahaqha

CaptainDankness

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......ahaha.....aha.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................just so you know, everything you just said should be in a comedy act, seriously......bwahahahahahahahaha.........I can not breathe.......hahahahahahaqha

Thank you, I thought the Thomas Jefferson part was really funny myself. Lol, kind of cool too.

Trump needs to liberate the Hortapharm vault!! :biggrin:

It is true though Sam's definitely got some nice shit hidden away. Who knows maybe he's waiting for patents? I know Robert Clarke talked about patents in his book from the 80's, I read it.

Of course, I doubt it's not much if any better than the strains we have available. But don't let Sam fool you he's got some fire that ain't for sale.

herbgreen

Veteran
Hoardapharm needs an intervention! :biggrin:

Chimera got him to crack the vault a little but all people want is flippin' RKS

I mean the old colombians, mexicans, the thais.....hazes!

I bet there is some really good old stuff in there

Sam thinks its like 1,000 - 2,000 plant minimum to preserve these genetics

But if they dont get grown... I guess we wont ever know

Colombia has opened up pretty big right now but I think maybe Sam is waiting for Jamaica ?

Needs to wait for some place like that to do it right

Sam_Skunkman may just be able to do it pretty soon......I will give him this much that hes shared these genetics one way or another

I think it will be much better when a tropical area opens up to large grows Its really needs to be outdoors

That would be fantastic

Last edited:
I

izzypog

Thank you, I thought the Thomas Jefferson part was really funny myself. Lol, kind of cool too.

Trump needs to liberate the Hortapharm vault!! :biggrin:

It is true though Sam's definitely got some nice shit hidden away. Who knows maybe he's waiting for patents? I know Robert Clarke talked about patents in his book from the 80's, I read it.

Of course, I doubt it's not much if any better than the strains we have available. But don't let Sam fool you he's got some fire that ain't for sale.
See you got it, I was dying on the whole Thomas Jefferson thing. As far as Trump goes, you have a lot of people in Government to hold accountable, can not blame just one person, I mean is Kamala Harris is really down with smoking weed then why has she and her buddies not done something......You have to keep it real, you have a bunch of politicians that screw you everyday blaming some new comer......even I can see they are conning we the people.....before anyone gets to upset though, I am no fan boy, I just call it as it is....i have no time to coddle people who are easily offended..........moving right along, I am dying over a special op to get seeds.....I could see old TJ smoking a blunt with some minutemen and kicking in a door to some vault....just gotta wonder, would there be the mission impossible theme in harpsicorde?

shaggyballs

Veteran
See you got it, I was dying on the whole Thomas Jefferson thing. , I am no fan boy, I just call it as it is....i have no time to coddle people who are easily offended..........moving right along, I am dying over a special op to get seeds.....I could see old TJ smoking a blunt with some minutemen and kicking in a door to some vault....just gotta wonder, would there be the mission impossible theme in harpsicorde?

Well I guess I owe you an apology!
I did not see anything funny.
I thought you were being sarcastic.
I understand the joke now.
My poor sense of humor I guess.
Sorry!

I

izzypog

Well I guess I owe you an apology!
I did not see anything funny.
I thought you were being sarcastic.
I understand the joke now.
My poor sense of humor I guess.
Sorry!
No need to apologize, if I was butthurt about anyone and everyones opinion I would have none of my own. This is just discussion and goofing off for me, there is no malice or hatred, I speak my mind, and welcome others to do the same.

CaptainDankness

Arjan is way ahead with what he has going on in the Congo

No shit, about time Strain Hunters work with some landraces. I can't help but think it's all because of Franco, of course I know everyone was disappointed when they just kept releasing feminized hybrids.

Probably going to be feminized whatever he does in the Congo though.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
No shit, about time Strain Hunters work with some landraces. I can't help but think it's all because of Franco, of course I know everyone was disappointed when they just kept releasing feminized hybrids.

GHSC has already done releases of the stuff theyve sought out seen the catalogue when interest peaked for me to just become disappointed by the only (S-1) bullshit then i started looking elsewhere for quality landrace/heirloom seeds with greater success

troutman

Seed Whore

Arjan looks feminized too. :hide:

I

izzypog

Arjan looks feminized too. :hide:
Laughing.... I went to the greenhouse seeds website, looked to see if they ship to the US, I looked at the question, here is the response: Sorry but due to the current political situation WE DO NOT send Cannabis seeds to the United States, NO EXCEPTIONS MADE. Really? well good luck if that changes, I will let people know how you feel about us. They will never have my business, and my purchases are rarely under 500 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts