What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...yeah,hope bud wasn't in the tornado zone a couple weeks ago...

another set of errands to deal with today...at least i get 10 miles of riding in,even if it's just around town...actually rained last night,maybe again later in the week...gonna be a windy ride today though...

Drumskinz

Growsafe .... This and Sulfur will keep PM out of your garden. Its super easy to get rid of using the right treatments but the sooner you get on it the better. Once its got a serious foothold it not so easy. .
https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Pesticide...s%2C367&sr=8-5

I have to agree with Hammer on the growsafe…I used it religiously once a week and do not see pm on my plants…I haven’t had any reason yet to use sulfur…maybe because the ph of my tap water is about 8.2 and I keep the humidity around 50 in veg and around 40 in flower

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have been running the planer the last few nights. I have to put on ear muffs and a big ass dust mask. It never fails they call for weed when I can't hear shit.

Needed to get this wood planed so I can start making new kitchen cabinets. I have two with broken doors. Makes me look like I live in the desert. All getto and shit.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey drums, did you have pm and eliminated it or do you mean you use it as a preventative and haven’t had any on issues?

I've had a few cuts develop slight PM while rooting. Where I root is by my back door, it stays super cold there in winter, Super hot in summer. Not much airflow in that area. 1 treatment it was gone. IMO using an IPM schedule is a must. Growing without it is asking for issues.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been running the planer the last few nights. I have to put on ear muffs and a big ass dust mask. It never fails they call for weed when I can't hear shit.

Needed to get this wood planed so I can start making new kitchen cabinets. I have two with broken doors. Makes me look like I live in the desert. All getto and shit.

that's why we use adobe for everything

yeah,i constantly get text while i'm out riding,i pretty much ignore the phone when i'm riding

Akss

Idk about you guys but i hate the whole paper bag thing at the grocery store... Especially when it rips open and my blueberries end up all over the ground...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got this for a friend but they wanted no eye holes so maybe someone here would like it. Happy holidays fellows.
0F41DD5B-FF36-47AF-85D7-21975D0E65DC.jpeg
82137AE0-E45C-4ED4-87FB-0BC9F1C3BDD9.jpeg

Akss

do you live in 1970 or something? i haven't seen paper bags for a long time...except the yuppy mart

Well i was born in 1972 lol yeah they did away with the nice convenient plastic bags awhile ago. Something about saving the planet or something idk...so i then got the reusable bags and they didnt want them anymore because of covid... Now just the paper..smh

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...not too many chores to deal with today...might try and squeeze in some up-pots,don't really have any space...theoretically i could move some gear around and get the 4x8 tent more or less functional as veg space...i should probably do that since it will save me a bunch of time bitching about not having enough veg space...cause that would mean more pots to wash and since i was already bitching about that i'll end up saving time!:biglaugh:

i should be able to light a 4x6 area in the tent well enough for vegging...there's tomorrows project...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Store finally got HP Promix back in stock.. The price went up 3$.. It's now $38-$40 per bale.. It's def a much higher quality medium than Sunshine is.

Latest posts

Latest posts