What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At these prices getting a pallet would be nice.. If I had a place to store them I would. I noticed Growgreenmi had a 25LB bucket of VEG&BLOOM Dirty for 260$ as a closeout with free ship so I snagged that up.. The normal price is $530. I normally get 5lb jugs for $121so that was a great deal.

I've been using floraflex and loving the results and price. 5 lbs each of v1&v2 for 78 bux to my door. That last about 3 months feeding 200 too 300 plants. It's about the same price for the bloom nutes and over all it cost me around 3¢ a gallon to mix.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I've been using floraflex and loving the results and price. 5 lbs each of v1&v2 for 78 bux to my door. That last about 3 months feeding 200 too 300 plants. It's about the same price for the bloom nutes and over all it cost me around 3¢ a gallon to mix.

Damn that's highway robbery. I am using Master Blend with magnesium sulphate and calcium nitrate. It is only about $0.019 a gallon with my PH down.

You must like throwing your money down the drain.:moon:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I know we have a few other people from Michigan posting here.

I have an 11 month old female Presa Canario that I need to find a home for. She is a good dog with adults but has threatened my 5 year old and we cannot keep her. She will end up being around 100 lbs. Is very athletic. I have all of her papers and she is up to date on her shots. If any of you know of someone who would have a good home for her please get ahold of me. She is good with other dogs at the dog park but I assume she would not back down if challenged. She would come with a large kennel. Her price is very negotiable. I have almost 2000 invested in her. I have her papers and can have her breeder have them transferred over to a new owner.

She is a sweet and somewhat rambunctious dog. Loves attention, is mostly obedience trained. I hate to see her go.. But obviously the safety of my kid is far more important. If anyone is interested please research the breed to see if she is right for you. I believe as far as the breed goes she will end up on the smaller side.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I actually like seeded bud, you get the pleasure of the weed and then the pleasure of the seed..

I have a bunch of outdoor that ended up seeded this year. Most of it is good smoke. It would not be hard to talk me into trading for some of that nice seedless haze you have been showing off lately. A pleasure for both of us.

Lol..... But seriously

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I know we have a few other people from Michigan posting here.

I have an 11 month old female Presa Canario that I need to find a home for. She is a good dog with adults but has threatened my 5 year old and we cannot keep her. She will end up being around 100 lbs. Is very athletic. I have all of her papers and she is up to date on her shots. If any of you know of someone who would have a good home for her please get ahold of me. She is good with other dogs at the dog park but I assume she would not back down if challenged. She would come with a large kennel. Her price is very negotiable. I have almost 2000 invested in her. I have her papers and can have her breeder have them transferred over to a new owner.

She is a sweet and somewhat rambunctious dog. Loves attention, is mostly obedience trained. I hate to see her go.. But obviously the safety of my kid is far more important. If anyone is interested please research the breed to see if she is right for you. I believe as far as the breed goes she will end up on the smaller side.

Attachments

• photo2098719.jpg
    photo2098719.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo2098720.jpg
    photo2098720.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 13
  • photo2098720.jpg
    photo2098720.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 13

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like V$B as it can be used in both flower and veg. It's a 1 part powder but If I did I would use 2x the amount so I still use PBG in veg to keep the cost down

Is this right?.
$78 for both V1/V2?.
$78 for bloom B1/B2?
156$

I haven't paid much attention to how long 5lb of V&B lasts me.. I only feed 20 plants max in flower. Im sure it's at least 3 months, prob longer. I now have about 30lb of V&B Dirty

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to rearrange the furniture in my living room everything was at right angles and the Feng shui was off … now it’s much better:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's nothing right about that hippy noise!!!;)

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gonna move some stuff around in the workshop and get the 4x8 tent set up to veg in today...then immediately fill it tomorrow after another big round of up-pots...the spice must flow...only have lighting for 4x6 but that means i can be lazy and put the filter/fan on the floor...maybe get fancy and use a milk crate...i may have to go ahead and buy another led,i do have a 4x4 tent sitting idle...

probably need to run some errands today as well before new years to avoid the nonsense...and it looks like rain for a couple of days...