What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

I dont miss having to lug them bale's of promix around thats for sure...last bale i bought was 48 bucks around here... Still got 3/4 of it sitting in the basement...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At these prices getting a pallet would be nice.. If I had a place to store them I would. I noticed Growgreenmi had a 25LB bucket of VEG&BLOOM Dirty for 260$ as a closeout with free ship so I snagged that up.. The normal price is $530. I normally get 5lb jugs for $121so that was a great deal.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The question is should I dump $29.99 for the new Dune in 4K ultra high definition?:chin: They give you the option of renting for five dollars less but if you purchase it it’s on your streaming service forever

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it’s time to get the night shift fired up that’s about a 45 minute job when I come back down I’ll decide:biggrin:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
damn that was a good buy on the v&b hammer! I can’t remember which line of theirs I used but it worked great for me…you know….it worked so good for me I probably shouldn’t have ever switched away.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So if you harvest a plant that’s fully seeded to consume….what, if anything is lost in the product? Does one lose any potency? Is the taste effected a lot?
Reason I ask is I accidentally let a plant get fully seeded and the smoke is still really good….would it have even been better grown unseeded?

Nice big fat seeds too! But made from a hermie donar I didn’t catch so the seeds aren’t any good for me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So if you harvest a plant that’s fully seeded to consume….what, if anything is lost in the product? Does one lose any potency? Is the taste effected a lot?
Reason I ask is I accidentally let a plant get fully seeded and the smoke is still really good….would it have even been better grown unseeded?

Nice big fat seeds too! But made from a hermie donar I didn’t catch so the seeds aren’t any good for me.

just let it dry until it's brown and use a hydraulic press to brick it up:biggrin:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have read that anything over 30% seeded is when the quality takes a major dive as the plant is putting to much effort into making seeds for proper cannabinoid, terpene and flower production.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:all done for the day...onto oversleeping tomorrow and lingering over coffee before i slack off enough to get nothing done:smoky:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually like seeded bud, you get the pleasure of the weed and then the pleasure of the seed..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a problem at all still have all my old albums Lofl:biglaugh:
Click image for larger version  Name:	233F6DBA-39A3-41CD-B122-E7ABBEFE8EF1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	137.9 KB ID:	18026955

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my youth whole lotta Good Colombian weed was carefully de-seeded by me …:dance013:$40 an oz …Mexican was $20 …ha ha …the Colombian was great , we called it “lumbo”

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Colombian was actually really strong kind of narcotic but shit tons better than the Mexican