What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s Cookies Madness
Click image for larger version  Name:	12810086-ABC1-488F-BF74-9EA44F51AA80.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	128.5 KB ID:	18024802
Click image for larger version  Name:	F3E1BC23-13C1-4386-91BD-73E907C768EB.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	132.0 KB ID:	18024803
Click image for larger version  Name:	AB2D3EC5-493E-44FB-A50B-9872599A3483.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	131.1 KB ID:	18024804
Click image for larger version  Name:	54D10E61-DE93-4195-B14B-03AFB8B7032E.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	129.9 KB ID:	18024805

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....bitterly cold today....only 55 out! i'm gonna need a light jacket! the horror!

still need to up-pot 10 plants....really i need to do more but there's no space in veg as usual...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....bitterly cold today....only 55 out! i'm gonna need a light jacket! the horror!

still need to up-pot 10 plants....really i need to do more but there's no space in veg as usual...

Get rid of the water heater. It is to hot anyway. Boom new veg area and problem solved.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s your daily fun fact , the new…Spider-Man movie has currently grossed >>> one fucking $billion dollars worldwide… wow

renne

Hey FishStickers
wondering what some of you guys use to battle PM, brought in a Grape Cream Cake clone and now I have PM on everything in my Mom/Veg room

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Bet solution is to not bring pm into your grow. Personally I have never been successful at eliminating it without doing a total cleanup and starting with clean genetics. There are several products, none of which I want on my herb, that will help for a moment. Hopefully someone has better advice for you than I do.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:best advice,move your grow to the desert:biggrin:

silliness aside,i've heard good things about the portable uv lights as far as knocking it down in the growspace then being able to treat the plants with something like greencure....also something like fasilator will strengthen the plants and i believe works as a foliar to prevent it from getting established

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
PM.... treatments, spray milk on your plants, or sulfur. With the milk it changes the surface ph of the leaf, which kills the pm.

Latest posts

Latest posts