What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colors of Infinity

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please do :tiphat:
What is the sativa cross you have made?
Glad to see you posting again :woohoo:

thanks man, good to be back

It's still a version 1.1 R&D test cross named Tabitha (V1 indicating the first version and .1 indicating the first generation) made using a single male and a single female from lines that I will be working with more and I will be using other individuals from the same lines to make other parallel versions of the same cross in the future.

So... as not to; sully the cross should this version not pan out in the V1.2 or v1.3 (as it already has drastic herm issues, which I knew was a possible risk of making and growing this cross and is why I haven't shared it... its way to risky for most), nor give easy chum to the canna sharks out there... the exact genetics will be kept quiet for now.

Sorry, I know its lame to not know what the genetics are but for one I want the results to speak for themselves and its just the way things have to be right now if I am going to share the things I am currently working on... when projects are more near completion, and will be released, full lineages will be made clear.

What I can say is it's 3/4 pure unworked landrace sativa, 1/4 sativa dominant hybrid and all sativa in expression. The only real indication of indica presence is in the leaves

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
R&D Test Cross, Codename: Tabitha v1.1

Tabitha v1.1

group shot
picture.php

Tall male
picture.php

Short male
picture.php

Two leaf details
picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Tabitha v1.1

Herm males group shot
picture.php

Herm male flower
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like seeing someone sort and cull the garbage out of the mix...

Props on taking some time and doing it right! :respect:

dank.Frank

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks brutha... I am entertaining the idea of popping another 60 or so real late this summer and put them outside late in the season so they get minimal veg time before they start flowering then cull a shit ton to try and eradicate the herm issue (if possible) and only keep seeds from the best two or three intersex free females. Doing large scale selection on something like this indoors could get expensive fast.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I almost forgot about the Good Vibes pics I took

I just love the Good Vibes structure, like a more vigorous, more stocky and much tighter internoded, branchier OG type growth... the branches form in this really nice spiral pattern up the stalk so that there is no branch directly above another all the way up the plant and with a decent stretch to it the branches reach for the top and create a very broad christmas tree like silhouette at probably around a 60 degree angle. I couldnt imagine a more effiecient growth structure.

Good Vibes structure
picture.php

Good Vibes wide leaf expression
picture.php

I'll get some pics of the Ancient OG, Punta Rosa and my other random plants up tomorrow.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome man... never to late. This party is more like a bender it'll be going on for while :D

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the rest of the garden

the rest of the garden

Cannabiogen's Punta Rosa
Panama x Punto Rojo
EDIT: I goofed and grabbed the wrong plant, the one in the front on the right is actually an Alaskan Ice bagseed I found in a plant I grew from AI seed, oops I'll have the 5th PR in the next update
picture.php

picture.php

Reeferman's Love Potion #1, Love Potion #2 & Santa Marta Colombian Gold

these will be getting popped any day now
picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more

more

Bodhi's Ancient OG
Iranian Landrace x Snow Lotus (goo x blockhead)

Ancient OG group structure shot
picture.php

Ancient OG leaf
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So... as not to; sully the cross should this version not pan out in the V1.2 or v1.3 (as it already has drastic herm issues, which I knew was a possible risk of making and growing this cross and is why I haven't shared it... its way to risky for most), nor give easy chum to the canna sharks out there... the exact genetics will be kept quiet for now.

Understood......and awesome work you have going on :tiphat: Saw the Good Vibes pic in another thread :good:and still have to plug it there as well :biggrin:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this small group of seeds came from what was found lying loose after sorting seeds of a few crosses, made from a round of breeding using the same kush male I used to make the Angel Breath/Good Vibes line from.

Just by appearance of the seeds I was 99% certain which cross they were and there was only one other possibile cross one of the four seeds could have been.

And given what I know about that kush line and the crosses that come from it I thought it would be fun to grow them out and see how they turn out and maybe do a llittle pollen chucking just for fun too.

Since I can't be 100% that they are all the line I THINK THEY ARE, I am just refering to them as my mystery seeds. 3/4 germinated, here ya go...

Phi Mystery
???? x Kush

Phi Mystery 1 structure and leaf
picture.php

picture.php

Phi Mystery 2 structure and leaf

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Understood......and awesome work you have going on :tiphat: Saw the Good Vibes pic in another thread :good:and still have to plug it there as well :biggrin:

right on thanks for understanding and being a regular in the thread.

which thread was that, one of mine?

B

Bob Green

Dude you're back and ok thank god! Had me worried for a bit. Great to see you posting again !

B

Bob Green

I had to triple check the dates of your post to make sure I was not trippin

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Good to see you back in action Infinitesimal. You have some nice irons in the fire. That sativa dom of yours sounds pretty fun. Glad it wasn't anything serious.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah nothing to serious, just hurdles... thanks man.

and thanks to everyone for your thoughts while I was away

Latest posts

Latest posts