What's new

Colors of Infinity

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Kal,

I've had a couple cuts that have had that trait and they were awesome... I too think they look really cool but ultimately the looks dont matter to me, I hope they will turn out super potent and trippy maybe.

one also smells like a chocolate tootsie pop on the stem rub. so if it taste like chocolate and gets ya high like shrooms, it'll be worth the time it takes to grow maybe :D

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
It's just a trait.. Skunk or straight sativa, it can show up anywhere on many different hybrids..

Chocolate tootsie pop??! Sign me up ;) That'll be a loverly trait to lock down...

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ghostmade-yeah all the plants I have seen express that dual serration with any regularity where pretty heavily Sativa.

but skunk is mostly Colombian Gold and Acapulco Gold though too ;)... I dont think it has to be pure Sat to inheret that trait, just that it is more common among pure and heavliy Sativa lines

@Kal- yeah for sure, if the smell of the stem transfers over to the flowers it will be awesome... all the Tabitha flowers do have a nice cocoa aroma to them, so It wouldn't surprise me if that one did. only time will tell though

and just because here is one of the Good Vibes siblings, grown outdoor...
picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breeding with Natasha

Natasha v1.1

Kush x (Sativa Hashplant x Kush) - Good Vibes line male

So last summer I started 12 Natasha v1.1 I ended up with 7 females, and put them in the cali sun to flower.

They all turned out some good outdoor kush... four of the seven were really really good examples of kush and carried some of the angel breath terpenes from the GV line and two of those four were ridiculous... they looked like indoor kush but had much more complex terpenes going on.

what I am going to be doing with this line next is start 20 Natasha v1.1 seeds do an open pollination using only the best females making version 1, generation 2, batch number one (indicating the OP batch)... so the seeds will be Natasha v1.2-1...

I lost all my pics of them flowering but here are the winner keepers in veg... there were two of this pheno... they were identicle in every way
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

after the OP, the next step will be to set up an experiment that will quantify the genotype of each male in order to select the true stud to use for breeding and outcrossing.

I do this by isolating each male and crossing them to clone females then grow out the progeny and use the female offsprings phenotype ratios to identify the male who passes on the highes frequency of desirable traits to daughter plants... and then use that specific male.

and voila we have made quantitative measurements on male genotypes.

here is the description I am using for the website I am currently building for my R&D seed collective...

Natasha v1.2-1

Coming Soon...

A Kush for Kush lovers who already have it all, unsurpassed in terms of quality with a unique combination of terpenes that create smells and tastes predominant in Lime Blossoms, Lime Zest, Baby Powder and She Musk... very feminine smelling traits over top the more typical kush tones of skunk, pine, hot rubber and cocoa/mocha

Natasha is an R&D test cross using a male sibling of the Good Vibes '13 cut (Sativa Hashplant x Kush) crossed back to his paternal aunt (a female sibling of his fathers') so it is a Kush backcross of sorts.

This specific offering is a version 1, second generation, open pollination seed batch... only seeds from the keeper females will make it into the seed packs
.​

thanks for checking it out guys, I'll be back later with an update on my Anomaly Tabitha

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anomaly Tabitha

this plant is a weird expression, it must have inherited lots of recombinant type chromosomes from her father, because some traits are highly NLD like one would expect from the cross but the father was an F1 so this one has a few hybrid looking traits like typical hybrid leaves, mixed with hyper elongated internodes, virtually no branching, and a slow reaction to the photoperiod.

Edit: I forgot to mention this is the onlly female I have seen so far to express any intersex and fortuneately it was the kind I am ok with seeing... just a couple male un-opened buds at 2-3 preflower sites... picked them and haven't seen anything since. but still keeping an eye out

A Tab Structure
picture.php

A Tab Leaves
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someday when I can grow in a big room I really want to run some sat's. I miss the energetic highs. Just don't have room to run something that long right now. So if they turn out like you describe you can count me in on a pack or 2 :smoke:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someday when I can grow in a big room I really want to run some sat's. I miss the energetic highs. Just don't have room to run something that long right now. So if they turn out like you describe you can count me in on a pack or 2 :smoke:

well, I am not sure how they'll turn out either completely... I just know that the potential is there and I like the smells I'm getting.

beyond that we'll have to wait and see :party: party in the meantime... but if they turn out like I think, you can count on there being a nice fat pack with the name Joe on it :dance013:

I have kept them relatively short with their tiny 1.4 qt containers, will probably hurt the yield but it has helped keep them under control... that and topping them right before the flip with practically no veg time.

Btw, good to see ya back in the thread with us

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I'm hearin' is....

All I'm hearin' is....

Good Vibes, Good Vibes... Good Vibes, Good Vibes

[YOUTUBEIF]DX4DK_juVvU [/YOUTUBEIF]

So am I cleaninig out the cloner and getting ready to take a bunch of cuttings tonight... I dont have tons of room right now to flower her atleast that will result in any significant amount... but I am going to get some cuts to a close friend and fellow med patiet/grower who is going to allow me to use their med garden space and I will try and get some Good Vibes into some dispensaries in cali so some of you guys out here with Recs can try it... and maybe I'll try to have some at the bay area cup this year...

Good News, for Good Vibes:
I have a very solid lead and connect at a very professional genomic sequencing lab, so I will be in contact with them in the next day or so... if all goes well I should have a rough estimate in time for when I can start making offerings from this line... -Good Vibes

other updates, I am going to be starting a few seeds of all the landrace gear I have... just to flower out a couple specimen of each to see which direction I want to start heading in next... and maybe some kind of old school mix pollination thing too :dunno:

Later guys,
-Infinitesimal

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dunno how i missed all this , but i'm here & checkin things out . some very interesting things going on in Infi land :biggrin: & maybe I can learn a thing or 2 :tiphat:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know how you missed it either, where ya been? you were the first poster after me... lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been a long cold winter up here Infi lol :biggrin:
the mind tends to get a little numb :smoky:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D nah I'm just messin' with ya... you havent missed nothing... these NLD sativas are like snails... on drugs :laughing:

I was wondering when you were gonna get around to checking in though.