Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > 2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
2016 Outdoor Garden of Eden Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2016, 02:31 AM #1471
maxmurder

maxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
I hope she is ok. 35% may be in the danger zone
thanks yeah she's fine.
sure did spice up the handjobs

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:22 AM #1472
EastBayGrower

EastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by plantingplants View Post
I think there needs to be some honesty in packaging for rosin and scent oils. My buddy brought me some 'strawberry' rosin and it very obviously had some flavor oil added to it but didn't indicate that anywhere. People will still buy the flavored shit if it's labeled. I don't liked the deceit.

Then there's the pumpkin spice pre roll my buddy had. You don't need a label for that to know. That shit was ridiculous.
I was in the waiting room at a bay area dispensary waiting to vend and spoke to one of these new "extract artist" who add flavorings/terps to there extracts, he felt it was no problem and not deceitful at all, i explained that it was artificial and not natural terps from the plant in question, his reasoning is that all "terps/flavors used where derived from plants", didn't mean it wasn't still tainting the flavor of the cannabis plant imo.. complete crap... they should be required to label it if any additional flavorings where added..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:42 AM #1473
caterpillar710
Banned

caterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nicecaterpillar710 is just really nice
They will be soon don't worry

Old 10-31-2016, 04:28 PM #1474
HazyBulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBayGrower View Post
I was in the waiting room at a bay area dispensary waiting to vend and spoke to one of these new "extract artist" who add flavorings/terps to there extracts, he felt it was no problem and not deceitful at all, i explained that it was artificial and not natural terps from the plant in question, his reasoning is that all "terps/flavors used where derived from plants", didn't mean it wasn't still tainting the flavor of the cannabis plant imo.. complete crap... they should be required to label it if any additional flavorings where added..
Seems like room in the market for both atm. I agree with you, and that is how I plan to market my rosin. Clean green, solvent and additive free.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:57 PM #1475
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyBulldog View Post
Seems like room in the market for both atm. I agree with you, and that is how I plan to market my rosin. Clean green, solvent and additive free.
hows the squish coming along?

best
LT

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Old 11-01-2016, 05:10 PM #1476
orechron

orechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really nice
How easy is it to get the doctors rec at the cup? I'm assuming I need it to buy seeds?

Old 11-01-2016, 08:47 PM #1477
doctor.dank

doctor.dank is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBayGrower View Post
What are they adding for flavorings?

Old 11-02-2016, 12:49 AM #1478
EastBayGrower

EastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of lightEastBayGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor.dank View Post
What are they adding for flavorings?

Im just a lowly cannabis grower so i dont know much but from what i gathered from our brief conversation is tht they extract say lemon terps from lemons and add that to concentrates to increase flavors... his reasoning was "as long as the additives are all plant based, its fine"

like lemon terps/flavorings to OGs or something, and then you try for years to recreate that smell/taste to only be fooled, i wouldn't be a happy camper, keep it puro..

Old 11-02-2016, 03:13 AM #1479
Jaymer
Back-9-Guerrilla☠

Jaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really niceJaymer is just really nice
probably limonene..... what gives? i would at least lace that stuff with malic acid

Old 11-02-2016, 02:57 PM #1480
HazyBulldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
hows the squish coming along?

best
LT
Not at all yet. Just got confirmation, the parts I am missing should be arriving this Friday by end of day. Then it's squishin' time! I already have a TON of kief to press. Gonna be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orechron View Post
How easy is it to get the doctors rec at the cup? I'm assuming I need it to buy seeds?
I have never been to the emerald cup, but if it's anything like hempcon or the others, you can get a script for less than 50$ and less than 20 minutes. I hear good things about online doctors as well, might be able to get it done before you come out. Good luck.

3 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed