What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

first time 100% sativa outdoor gurilla style

B

blue_tick

I think I will take them around mid October gorilla ganja. I will try to max them out.

snuggles

plants are looking good!
what climate region are you in, altitude?
promising start. i'll be following :D

B

blue_tick

thanks snuggles I am going to keep this updated hopfully once a month

B

blue_tick

gorille ganja when did you order. are they the f8 that they have up on there site. it will be interesting to see how they compare. I will let you when they start to bloom

B

blue_tick

thanks panic503 for the kind words and dropping by.plan on taken this thread to harvest

gorilla ganja

B

blue_tick

gorilla ganja thanks for stopin bye. I started them in cups put them out side march 25 . I was thinking they would show sex but I was wrong. so I had to up size them to 2 gallon pots till they showed.( about 45 - 50 days ) I done this with my purple haze x Malawi as well being they are reg . seeds to. I didn't want to use up the soil mix on males this year but I will next year I want to make a couple crosses with my guatamala seeds. it will for sure be interesting to see how our bangi compare in the end. keep up the good work and keep us posted

B

blue_tick

been busy with work and the lady's it's been a while since I updated but here are some recent pic's first up purple haze x Malawi

attachment.php
attachment.php

B

blue_tick

last but not least is my Malawi x pck all gear from ace seeds what a difference in such little time

attachment.php

B

blue_tick

HERE IS AN UPDATE ON MY OUT DOOR GROW. IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE MY LAST POST. BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND FAMILY. THEY HAVE CHANGED SOME . FIRST UP MALAWI S1 (NEW KILLER )

NEXT UP PURPLE HAZE X MALAWI