What's new

first time 100% sativa outdoor gurilla style

B

blue_tick

up date time. purple haze x malawi at around 14' tall and hoping they finish by christmas

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

gorilla ganja

love to see those bending branches heavy with weight. Looking great my friend, Nice to see the Ace genetics standing up to the rain you have been getting.
Peace GG

igrowone

Veteran
14 feet, my god, what a monster
it's good to look at an outside grow from time to time
you forget what it's like when you just grow indoors

B

blue_tick

here we are with an update. she is coming on a little more. this one has a little more malawi in it as the other 2 are behind this one in flower. i am working on the potassium deficiency.

peace

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Man, aren't you going to have a shitload of fine sativa bud.

It sure would be interesting to see how hash from a sativa compares to hash from indica crosses.
Heaps of trichomes on those fan leaves & you'll also have a shitload of trim. Making hash to go with your bud?

I'd love to be able to grow outdoors.

Last edited:
B

blue_tick

numbskulled i made some oil out of my bangi haze and it is off the hook good. i will be making oil from some of these as well. i should have plenty to go around for sure.

thanks for dropping in

peace

flyboy; "I should have plenty to go around..." Should? SHOULD??? Just how much do you smoke? That one plant would last me years, haha.

Might be a silly question, but I really must ask.... again : )
Is there a noticeable difference between hash from sativa compared to indica/indica crosses?

Peace to you brother.

B

blue_tick

been a while so here is the purple haze x malawi just before the chop

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

and the last one standing. looks like another month for her but damn does she smell delicious

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

cannalover
thanks brother these are very impressive to me and will be in my vault for some time

peace

Old Toker

Great grow! Congrats!
I'm planning on doing an outdoor grow at Lat 30 in a couple of months and have a couple of questions if you don't mind?
Why did you choose to grow in bags instead of improving the soil and putting them in the ground?
Not sure where your Lat 28 is.....but do you have any trouble with humidity where you are?
I'm trying to decide on a Sativa strain that can handle N Fla's humidity.
Congrats again on a great grow.