What's new

first time 100% sativa outdoor gurilla style

B

blue_tick

this will be my first grow report on my sativa's. they are purple haze x Malawi std and a couple Malawi fem. i also have bangi haze out with them. i am new to posting so i hope i can load pic's so if any one can help with that i would be grateful. so lets give it a try

B

blue_tick

ok so I see If you click on the pic it opens my album. I will correct it from here on.

Weedninja

Ok, I'm subbed. How about some details like soil type, nutes, seed or clone, when you put them out, etc.?

B

blue_tick

weedninja here is the info you requested

2 bale promix bx 3.8 cf compressed = 14 cf fluffed
2 bail sunshine mix # 4 3 cf compressed = 12 cf fluffed ( 26 cf total ) I add
26 cups dolomite lime ( powder not pellet )
7 cups bone meal
7 cups kelp
7 cups green sand
4 30 # bags of worm castings
mix well and moisten not soak ( I use liquid karma & water )and mix it again. let it bake for a couple weeks so the bone,kelp.castings and all have time to break down and be available for the plants.
I started my seed in mid march and put them in just promix and worm castings for the first month and a half and watered them worm casting and guano with liquid karma.remember my sativas don't require much nutriants as you would a indica or indica cross. after around 60 days I put them in the 30 gallon bags there in and will remain till harvest. if you are growing the crosses of indica or a more nutrient strain then you might want to double what I have and add the blood meal that I left out. all i'm doing know is watering with straight water and every other watering I add liquid karma at 10 ml per gallon. all my plants are sativa and they are doing fine in this mix so far. if they show me any def. I will give them a tea mix till harvest

Weedninja

Thanks for that. I'm not a newb to sativas or organics, but sativas outdoors is something I'm looking to get into.

B

blue_tick

Thanks for that. I'm not a newb to sativas or organics, but sativas outdoors is something I'm looking to get into.
weedninja this is my first try at sativas and outdoor. I have grown indoor sat x indicas for along time so it is an adventure.

gorilla ganja

You don't need luck. They are looking good. I'm doing Bangi Haze outdoors as well.
It will be nice to compare with yours. What latitude are you at?

gorilla ganja

what's up gorilla ganja I am at latt 28 southeast u.s

28 lat. Your Bangi haze will probably be twice as big as mine. I have about 4-5 months tops before they will freeze.
When do you expect to harvest?
Please tell me how many daylight hrs you have when the Bangi starts to flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts