What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone seen this?

tommygh

3rd Grow Progress

3rd Grow Progress

Woke up this morning and Goldzilla was looking a bit droopy. Tend to want to let them dry slightly more in the 3gal. pots. When lights went out she was still OK, but after watering this AM she picked right back up. Will keep a closer eye out as they approach the final stage, even though now that I'm not working maybe I'm watching them too much :biggrin:

how you been bro nice lady very sativa looking I'm so jelly man nicely done I cant wait to get my room back up just added insulation and adding final finish's to my room think ill have a good routine this time after taking some time to read up more and learn also investing in better gear haha and I think u told me or some one in this thread to toss out leds your so right switching back to hps maybe mixture of two but mostly hps

tommygh

Hi Kanga. Thanks. Real excited how she turned out. Out of the 5 seeds I popped she's the only real winner. Have 2 more that are just a single beanpole but there's some nice tops.

New rig sounds smokin'. Went back to my T5's and again with HPS. So far so good. Be happy to see how it goes for ya' this time.

I ended up getting nice yields got quarter pound from two blue kushes and then honey boo boo got quarter pound to this one was ,y favorite and was dank dense nug just picked little early on I think lost my scope to check terps or would have been spot on oh and got some pretty dank super lemon

I'm gonna make my new set up more organized unning an actuall system like SOG willpost some pics asap but hope u get some good smokes also recommend drying rack from local hydro store seems like really legit way to dry

tommygh

I'm using boxes from Home Depot with string running across the top, cover them with newspaper bit by bit until they're dark with just the fan blowing over them. Week's time tops and they're crisp. Drying rack is what your going to need come harvest.

tommygh

3rd Grow Progress

3rd Grow Progress

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of the oldest (by 5 days) Gold Leaf @ 6.5 weeks flo. As mentioned previously I first planted this hearty seed upside down and after about 3 days I turned the seedling with the root facing down. She grew tall but no fan leaves only sprouts that would never produce, so I cut them. Maybe that's what led to the huge fan leaves now at the top. The triches are now the biggest and most abundant, so I'll definitely be getting some decent smoke, but I'm wondering what the quality of the weed will be? Any thoughts, theories, or experience? I'll follow up here once they're cured.

I'll show some pics of the other beanstalk tomorrow. That's the one that I overwatered. Managed to stop her from dying and there's some nice tops (nowhere near like this), but the terps are smaller.

Last edited:

tommygh

3rd Grow Progress

3rd Grow Progress

Here's the pics of the youngest that I overwatered. Once I let her dry out she was fine. Other than the overwatering, she pretty much grew straight up, with maybe a couple more fan leaves and shoots. The oldest has far better looking flowers either way. The lesson here is not to overwater, but if you do you got to let them dry out. That's the cure.

tommygh

3rd Grow Progress

3rd Grow Progress

Goldzilla @ almost 7 weeks flo. She has another 15 days to go but I'll see how she looks. The oldest beanpole has got some nice big triches and a couple that already were amber. I'll be chopping her sooner than the others. The youngest hasn't got much going for her at all so think I'll just make butter or a meatloaf or something. Should make for a hairy night :biggrin:

Last edited:

tommygh

3rd Grow Harvest

3rd Grow Harvest

Triches are looking the way I want them so started the harvest. Trimmed fan leaves and plan to leave them dark for 48 hours, then chop em and hang em in the dark. No way I'm able to trim wet since the healthiest lady falls over from the weight of the buds. This only happened in the last weeks so not sure if I over watered or it was something else.

The youngest with the root damage on the left will go into some canna butter, along with the trim from the other 2. Not much frost on any of the fox tails, but the nugs are super gooey. The lady on the right grew some nice nugs so I'm glad I kept her and nurtured her along.

Saw someone's post who makes an oil (qwiso) and adds butter when it's time to cook https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=225978. Rather do that than having that scent throughout but I think cooking it is a bettah' buttah'. Any tips?

This is the middle lady:

This is the one on the right:

So far everything goes well with the FFOF and Trio until I add some GH organic ferts, molasses, or Epsom Salt, so in the future I'm holding off until there's an absolute need. Not saying much for being a connoisseur but I'm really happy just to get some quality nugs.

I'll post some nug pics and then I think this thread is pretty much done. Can't thank you enough A_s for the input. No way I could have had the success I've had without everyone's help.

:thanks:

.....and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:party:

Last edited:

mrS0ul

Meatball in Residence
With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down

Helpless people on a subway train
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town

Oh no, they say he's got to go go go Goldzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo go go Goldzilla :tiphat:

Last edited:

tommygh

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down

Helpless people on a subway train
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town

Oh no, they say he's got to go go go Godzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo go go Godzilla

No, no, no, it's Goldzilla

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Triches are looking the way I want them so started the harvest. Trimmed fan leaves and plan to leave them dark for 48 hours, then chop em and hang em in the dark. No way I'm able to trim wet since the healthiest lady falls over from the weight of the buds. This only happened in the last weeks so not sure if I over watered or it was something else.

The youngest with the root damage on the left will go into some canna butter, along with the trim from the other 2. Not much frost on any of the fox tails, but the nugs are super gooey. The lady on the right grew some nice nugs so I'm glad I kept her and nurtured her along.

Saw someone's post who makes an oil (qwiso) and adds butter when it's time to cook https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=225978. Rather do that than having that scent throughout but I think cooking it is a bettah' buttah'. Any tips?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63654&pictureid=1541671&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

This is the middle lady:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63654&pictureid=1541672&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

This is the one on the right:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63654&pictureid=1541673&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

So far everything goes well with the FFOF and Trio until I add some GH organic ferts, molasses, or Epsom Salt, so in the future I'm holding off until there's an absolute need. Not saying much for being a connoisseur but I'm really happy just to get some quality nugs.

I'll post some nug pics and then I think this thread is pretty much done. Can't thank you enough A_s for the input. No way I could have had the success I've had without everyone's help.

:thanks:

.....and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:party:

Congrats on the harvest man :tiphat: What's growing next? Ya going to the Expo this weekend? You should sign up for grow classes.

tommygh

Hi Art. I'm leaning to a haze or amnesia. Haven't thought about the expo. As long as it has triches, smells good, and is reasonably mellow tasting, then I'm happy. The Gold Leaf is real nice. It's at a different end of the spectrum high-wise; real mellow, and a bit stronger.

How about you? Any suggestions? Still have 6 WW seeds too.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Hi Art. I'm leaning to a haze or amnesia. Haven't thought about the expo. As long as it has triches, smells good, and is reasonably mellow tasting, then I'm happy. The Gold Leaf is real nice. It's at a different end of the spectrum high-wise; real mellow, and a bit stronger.

How about you? Any suggestions? Still have 6 WW seeds too.

Ya, I'll be there Saturday to see what it's all about. You might be able to get seeds there. Thought I saw something about genetics possibly, not positive though. I'd say grow a chem cross or a diesel.

tommygh

Sounds good. You think any of the ones above will be available? Btw made some terrific brownies with the burned girl and some of the popcorn buds using cannabis oil I made. Much better than butter cause it doesn't stink up the place. They're 'delicious'. Maybe I'll make it there. Need a new pipe haha.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Sounds good. You think any of the ones above will be available? Btw made some terrific brownies with the burned girl and some of the popcorn buds using cannabis oil I made. Much better than butter cause it doesn't stink up the place. They're 'delicious'. Maybe I'll make it there. Need a new pipe haha.

Haven't a clue what vendors will be there as to what genetics will be carried if any. Made a bunch of different edibles a lil bit ago but the brownies that had 7.3 grams of rosin in 15 squares were the best by far. Always nice to eat for a couple weeks to give the lungs a break an clean out. For sure they will have pipes an Smokey's Hi will be there that is a Coffee/headshop an they are bringing a EXPRESSOO MACHINE!!!!!

Can ya tell I love coffee :biggrin: