What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FTA ( free to all ) Summer 16 0z cup Challange

J

JackTheGrower

Darn!

I made Black Solder Fly Leachate last year and I would love to give a home made Organic liquid fertilizer a shot at the title but i am not set for flowering anything atm.

I will be watching. 16 ounce cup is a real challenge.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I tagged and I my post pics. I'm about ready to take cuttings any day now. Tagged! great idea Red.

G

Guest50138

I wont be participating but I got my eyes on this thread. very interesting redspaghetti :gday:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Great thread here redski, maybe a few more micro heads will step up to the plate. :biggrin:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm not able to start a grow for a few weeks so I won't be able to join, but this will be a fun thread to watch. Count me in for the show.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

John Deere

Veteran
So 12/12 from the get go using only beer cups? Hell yeah, count me in!

I was a bit worried when I saw some of 3D's pix because there's no way I could fit something like that in my flower cab with everything else I've got going. But I'm assuming my plant(s) will come out more like the one in redspaghetti's pic and I'm sure I can squeeze that into a back corner or two.

odium33

What is the deadline to have the cut rooted and flowered? Im in if these cuts I took the other day root in time.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Hi all and red,
as i stated in a previous thread I would be willing to donate a 5 pk of ecsd x kc and a 5 pk of piff(ghetto haze) x kc. to the winner....If this is allowed pm me with details......I may un officially put a ecsd x kc bean in a beer cup and post progress here......But only if TrichyTrichy enters....;)

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I should have a few spares and I like challenges. Just have to get a 16 oz container.

HERE'S 40 CLONES, I DON'T NEED THE WHOLE LOT

picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Hmmm, I did recently take some clones I just need to figure out how I would do a 16oz hydro setup. LOL, can it have a remote reservoir as long as no roots are in it? 1 gallon RDWC running a 16oz cup would be pretty awesome.

High Country

Veteran
Question, am I allowed to bury the 16 oz cup in a bed of hydroton in a ebb/flow in a SOG style grow?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: everyone

Wow lots good good vibes in here guys, well party is open :) start date is the 12 of this month, so start your beans/rooted clone the 12th this month,

- please post pic
- strains
- medium to use
- finishing time
- post wet weight and dried weight pics ( optional )

You can do whatever you want, as long as the root stay in the cups :D
cheers
,red

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question, am I allowed to bury the 16 oz cup in a bed of hydroton in a ebb/flow in a SOG style grow?

well thats cheating m8 lol the root will forsure grow out of cup, unless you have a way to prevent the root getting out then yes go for it, like the tittle said, free to all

as long as they finish in the 16 oz cup, we'lre good to go!

heres a few pics of my old gal
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

have fun ya'll :wave:
cheers,
red.

High Country

Veteran
OK, I got ya, clone goes in on the 12th, probably drain to waste in a 60/40 coco/perlite mix under 1000W.

smokefrogg

Veteran
i think i qualify, i have several 16oz. cups being used, will upload new pics shortly, closest to harvest are a blue dream from clone and a mystery bagseed plant from seed, blue dream will probably get chopped in 1 1/2 ~ 2 weeks, the mystery plant i'm guessing a month....i'll be fortunate if i scrape 10g from the blue dream

Name: smokefrogg
Clones or seeds or both : seeds
Strain: afghani x lowryder #2
How many: 4
Wattages: 250w hps + 26w led
Time finish: not sure yet...
Medium: soil

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've been using 16oz. cups, not getting anywhere near some of the beauties i see in this and the other 16oz. challenge threads, gotta' keep on trying =)

we're all here to learn from each other and the most part to have lots of fun growing these babies
glad to have ya here m8:thank you::tiphat:
cheers,
red.

Latest posts

Latest posts