What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
6 days until I can get more kief. On my afternoon walk right now sipping a coffee. I found my neighbor's roaches outside this morning and I smoked like four or five of them. Just taking it easy man. Remember I did eight weeks without weed down in Coast Guard training center Cape May New Jersey

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah sorry about the dirty pic. buncha weed scraps i gotta clean. lol that heads a one of a kind! got it from a thrift store or something.There like $10 in change so its worth more than that! think it was $5.that bong was $45. theres so many places that sell glass its crazy. i remember when you got kicked out for saying bong and not water pipe lol you can clean my pipes doob! no homo! Actually dont they say No Diddly now!? lol think my moms grinder has some keif in it
hahahha you can always loan doob your pipe and you know it will come back clean like a whistle
/just f'n with you doobah!
/like hawk said take care of your mom bro

shithawk420

Veteran
Did you bring any kief?
Didnt you say you stole your neighbors roaches? you might need to take a step back dude.drink a beer.ive seen a few dudes that were legit addicted to weed but its in your head.seriously get a quarter and roll some joints. best thing in the world is having a drink while you roll a joint in the morning.used to be great.pop a beer and roll a joint before i fed the llamas.miss that shit

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Didnt you say you stole your neighbors roaches? you might need to take a step back dude.drink a beer.ive seen a few dudes that were legit addicted to weed but its in your head.seriously get a quarter and roll some joints. best thing in the world is having a drink while you roll a joint in the morning.used to be great.pop a beer and roll a joint before i fed the llamas.miss that shit
Oh I used to be a really bad alcoholic I've been sober like 12 years now

shithawk420

Veteran
well dont start drinking but you got keif on the brain! nothing wrong with that.think im gonna take a shot and hit the bong. raining today. good day for fishing. and im close to the Miss.

Got a chimichonga and enchilada and margarita.expensive as fuck for the drink.price was right for the food.the drink was more expensive.that plate was $9. Pretty good

20240424_165845.jpg

Attachments

• 20240424_165250.jpg
    20240424_165250.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
now i got chimichanga and enchiladas on my mind hawk!
but im only seeing one, is that the enchilada?
for $9 let all try one!
those loook like decent rice and beans and you know ill dig into that chips and salsa too!

how tf do you steal your neighbors roaches? @D. B. Doober

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mom is coming over tonight and she's going to make tuna casserole and then put the leftovers in little Tupperware for me so I can have it for the week.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
now i got chimichanga and enchiladas on my mind hawk!
but im only seeing one, is that the enchilada?
for $9 let all try one!

ill dig into those chips and salsa too!

how tf do you steal your neighbors roaches? @D. B. DooberMy neighbor has a spot in the woods nearby where he smokes and he just like throws his roaches in one of the holes in the tree so I went over there this morning and grabbed some

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@D. B. DooberMy neighbor has a spot in the woods nearby where he smokes and he just like throws his roaches in one of the holes in the tree so I went over there this morning and grabbed some

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@D. B. DooberMy neighbor has a spot in the woods nearby where he smokes and he just like throws his roaches in one of the holes in the tree so I went over there this morning and grabbed some
you do you man!
hahahah im busting up right now thinking of doobah scooping up all the roaches in the woods!
its agent doobah doing his pawht for the public
wtf is he going to say, get yourself a orange vest and one of those grabber things!
f.n doobaaah!!! always winzzz!

shithawk420

Veteran
Here's the potato,chorizo enchilada.it was the wedsnday special.it was OK for $2.90.this place is decent as fuk.when it gets nice ill get a table on the river and take pics.the guac was fresh as fuk.fresh cut cilantro is awesome.used to hate it but love it now
My mom almost got in an argument with the waitress.she ordered 3 rolled tacos but said she got 2.almost got ugly
20240424_165848.jpg

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol at roach tree holes! Kinda like the pot of gold in a tree or something? Well it's one kind of pot I guess! Fuck I'm wasted.id smoke a joint with you guys.sorry doob.come out this way for a Cubs game or something

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Here's the potato,chorizo enchilada.it was the wedsnday special.it was OK for $2.90.this place is decent as fuk.when it gets nice ill get a table on the river and take pics.the guac was fresh as fuk.fresh cut cilantro is awesome.used to hate it but love it now View attachment 18993732
no way hawk!
holly shee that looks grinding!
/im giving that all the like we cant have!
/are we like those kids who got the dull scissors

shithawk420

Veteran
For the price and being RIGHT on the fucking River it's awesome.wish I had friends and a chick to go places with but that's over rated.speaking of I'm gonna make hotdogs and brats soon.fuking rain is sucking.

Man I can't even compete with your Mexican food pops.wonder if it's cheaper too.your in the taco capital of the world! And you don't eat fish! Motherfucker please! Lol spoiled motherfucker! Your retired and deserve it though! Live it up bro!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Lol at roach tree holes! Kinda like the pot of gold in a tree or something? Well it's one kind of pot I guess! Fuck I'm wasted.id smoke a joint with you guys.sorry doob.come out this way for a Cubs game or something
faahhkin doobah is like his own trailer park boys episode! getting up to all kinds of weird shit it seems!
For the price and being RIGHT on the fucking River it's awesome.wish I had friends and a chick to go places with but that's over rated.speaking of I'm gonna make hotdogs and brats soon.fuking rain is sucking.

Man I can't even compete with your Mexican food pops.wonder if it's cheaper too.your in the taco capital of the world! And you don't eat fish! Motherfucker please! Lol spoiled motherfucker! Your retired and deserve it though! Live it up bro!
f. yeah that is right!
even at my favorite mex place that would be $8-9 bucks easy!
i guess because its just an enchilada its dosent come with rice and beans, but still that looks pretty f'n good man!
whoah really, they were going to make a scene over a rolled taco?!

dident you hear hawk, in ca mcdonalds workers make $20/hr!
aint shit cheap here no more

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
pffft CA is so expensive i dont get how you guys live.5 bucks a gallon,$15 for a pack of smokes.how do you guys live? Sounds like a drag to me. If it wasnt for the weather id say fuck CA. Still want to go one day.lets go doob. if you run out of weed in Cali we are dropping you in the Mayo Ford Clinic for your own good.Hell ill go too. Probably hot junkie chicks craving cock.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I would really like to come out there to Chicago I want to go to the wieners circle that hot dog place where they say f*** you and stuff I also want to go to a Cubs game. @shithawk420 and @Bababooey you guys could meet me in Chicago...how far are you guys? Would a Cubs game be difficult for you? The Weiners Circle? Char dogs! @pop_rocks you know what's up.
Hey I put my bicycle up for sale

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
j'fish @Jellyfish
how have you been my man?
its good you found the right dosage on the patch, maybe she could cut them in half if she already has them
how long has it been since you had your last smoke? ever try smoking weed?
colts fan right?

@D. B. Doober
sweet action doobah!
how does your plot of land look?
Doin' alright, pop. You can definitely cut patches in half. My last cigarette was around 2003.

'ever try smoking weed?' What, you mean as a substitute? Yeah, I smoke a lot more weed than I did when I smoked cigs.
'colts fan right?' Well, I live in the same town.:D Colts owner Jim Irsay had another 'not an overdose' last week, fun times!