What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

!PeAcE!

I wish I had a fort made out of serious bushes like that!!! when i was a kid!! great thread man!! love the tee shirt aswell!! has anyone comeup to you shocked and said they were a member on icmag too since you have been on your travels?

real ting

Those are some monster trees! That hash is amazing as well. I'm shocked by how much you can smoke through, 1 little piece of hash can slay me.

dipinlip420

great thread. one of my favorites. its up there with the joe schmoe grow show and the f the pigs 60 pound backyard grow thread. more updates! :thank you:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
does we need an update!! YES...whats up bro...are u still in the cali girl

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi titoon ,wooooow :woohoo: great thread, awesome hash n pics :good:
thx for sharing your trip & hash experiences with us ..
best regards

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello friends,

sorry i have been very very busy, between my indian trip, my come back and many stuff to sort at work, shitty internet, and now i'm leaving for a week for a trip in the west of nepal...

I' m doing fine, been cooking a lot this past week... cakes with hash oil, ultra potent i can tell... the 1g oil cookies were not so tasty, but wow, puts you soooooo high you can't believe it. Now there is an apple cake waiting to be eaten, 4g of oil, and same with some nuts cookies, for the bus trip to the west....

I also found a very good place to score herb, it is called Maleku, 2h to 3h by bus from Kathmandu. The Kilo there is worth around 80e, and can be found cheaper if bought in bigger quantity...

The quality there is impressive, and i ve already found 6 different herbs that are worth keeping the seeds, and smoking, even if i have a lot of titoon special in stock !. I have started my small seed bank, taking notes and picts, they ll be publish when i return in a week, along with some notes about India.

My next goal is to go there with the bubble bags, pollinator, get 5kg and have fun... I m waiting for the bags that should arrive with a friend in july. I can tell, that is gonna be some crazy crazy hash !

I have found flavors as various as skunk, blueberry, or citrus, and even with very few seeds (around 3/4 per gram), you get a 100/130 baggy for 10 euros (1000Nrs)...so nice to smoke, sweet but potent...

Thanks all for your support, and i promise you to come back in one week with a full load of picts and knowledge about nepal herb :)

See you all !

B

breizou

Hello ! :wave:

very good trip, nice pictures!!
5Kg for bubble bag.........:muahaha:

Take care

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Sounds great ! can't wait to see the news pics.

About the ganja in Maleku, is it grown there or the place is a selling point for herb of different origins ?
Have you gathered datas about the origin of the charas, polm and ganja you've bought ?

Irie !

HOZ

Wow, this brings back some memories of Nepali hash :)

I lived in K'du for a few years when I was young and made a trip back 4 years ago. My dad was in the Peace Corps there too, working in a small village in the west called Gumi.

Keep the pictures coming please!

tintala

TEMPLE BALLS WERE FROM MUSTANG

TEMPLE BALLS WERE FROM MUSTANG

Hey Mosca, thanks !!!

About those temple balls, i think it is just a generic name for some nice black hash turned into the shape of balls. In nepal, it seems you have either black hash = charras, or dry sieve = pollen, and marijuana.
Maybe somebody knows about it here on IC ? it could be made by monks of course, that s why the name... but i haven t heard about that, and whenever you can get something hyped, the dealers will. and they seems not to.
I will ask around, def i totally forget about that ! thanks for reminding me, and sorry i can t really answer that yet !

Ok so my next step was to make some oil, because that 42g of hashish i don t know what to do with that, it is a nice smoke, but nothing special, and i need special :)
This morning, i went for a alcool hunting, since it seems very hard to find some in ktm. also i was ready to find some butane, as suggested by a friend, and confirmed to work by some Ic'ers (thanks to them)

i must say i'm glad, i found 1L for 1500 NRs(well expensive but not much more than where i usually by it at my place), and also a very good deal of some soft nepalese pollen...

Oil first :

the material : 7g of HASH1 pollen left, plus 39g of HASH2, plus around 2g of HASH3.

First Step : put the hash in small pieces

Second Step : dissolve in alcool

Third step : notice it doesnt dissolve. oooops.. have it through a blender, and put back in alcool.

Fourth : wait a little that particles goes down, Remove alcool, to be kept in a bottle, for one additional filtering.

leftover

Bottle

Oil has just been made, picts soon...

4th scored : HASH4

middle quality (you can see it is contaminated by the picts) pollen, but a lot better and fresh. It has an intense up high, with no body stone it seems. just smoked a few pipes so still have to dig into that. it gets dark when pressed, but you can t make some black hash with it, too bad.

It seems that dry sieve is pretty new in nepal, so the technique is not very well known by locals, who tend to make accurate quality. I guess i ll do it myself if i don t find the one :) and even if ^^

I hope you enjoy the show, and please feel free to post any question, any comments, so i ll have more friends to talk about weed lol ^^i miss them here in KTM :)

:jump:

Temple balls were famous back until 1974 when the government made cannabis illegal in Nepal, back then you could get "TEMPLE BALLS" in legite form, packed with the actual temple ball wrapper, the district of MUSTANG had their own brand and stamped the balls from Mustang which is in N. Central Nepal , it was off limits to tourist until around 1996, now they have found "THE LOST CAVES OF MUSTANG" a documentary about these caves that were refound with 600 year old manuscripts from an earlier religion called BON.

Temple Balls were famous, the hippies who flocked to freak st knew them well, but so did the hash shops of KTM, when hash was being sold in shops until the mid 70's. The temple balls are not a myth, but if your in Nepal looking for them you probably will not find them as the laws have hindered the villagers from bringing them into kTM.

Hash in Nepal, is hand made called "CHARAS" , they take the buds, roll them in their hands until the hands are coated black, then they 'rub" the hands until hey have a nice chunk, a pro can make about 10 grams a day...

The hash became famous in th 60 and 70's when musicians made it famous hence the name FREAK ST, in Ktm.

Today Nepal is still famous for it's hash, if Nepal really wanted to bring in the tourist they would re-legalize hash, re-open the coffeshops and cater to tourist, then they mite see 1 million.

The law isn' that strict, especially to tourist who obtain or smoke hash, its the dealers they are after and the smugglers thru TRIBHUVAN airport they are really after.. how many times i have wanted to bring that cream back to USA... I am even scared to bring seeds.

If you haven't visited yet, make sure you do, as Kathmandu has a conglomerate of "UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE" sites in the valley.

ElRubio

Veteran
GREAT titoon.

Thx for the info.

tintala:dance013: always a pleasure see you around.

Best vibes all nepal lovers!!!:dance013::thank you: