What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

14g for $75cad my friend bought

G

sounds good guys,i love canada its a great place,and when i move thats where ill be,im just scared of movin and not bein able to find a source,but ill take that sacrifice before i stay another 5 yrs in this country.its cold where i live,i cant imagine movin to a place where you can drive a dumptruck on ice,lol.You guys might not like the states,but i bett you would love makin 400 an ounce off of somethin you only paid 210 for.that hash looks good man,but then again ive never had hash so i wouldnt really know.14 grams for 75 is an isanely nice price.

danktown

that canadian "viet gang" weed seems to be what is all over here in chicago...i try to avoid it when i can, but sometimes its decent and i can usually count on finding a zip of it for 3 bills flat

that beasters rules all of illinois i swear

Snug

if ur lucky enough to even find any weed like that around here.it'll be bout 3 times that for a half.i use to pay 75 for high mids..damn i feel shity..lol

G

Some variables i found going from coast to coast in the great white north are:

Quality: Outdoor = 140 a oz for most people by the oz. Drops to about 80 in larger quantities. Dank runs 140-160 for most. No variation. Names rarely included.

Time of year: Indoor vs outdoor, (also see quality).

Connected or non connected: Price varies depending on who you know. Some people think they getting the deal, when they just dont know any better. It takes time or luck to have the "right" connections. I have heard cheeper figures in my area and i know there is at least one extra middle man in there.

How far north and how far east/west? Too a point, the closer you are to B.C. the cheeper it is. Further east, prices range up to 10-15 a gram (and east doesn't mean ontario east. further. Ontario has lots of cheep bud.) Also try up in the territories and northern parts of each province where your looking at 20 a gram to start.

Only this year have i ever gotten my hands on some "kush". I could get some "kush" for 150 a 1/2oz. This blew my mind becuse normally 1/2 runs 85 for dank. Came in tuna cans fully sealed and dense as hell. I tried it and yah it was way better than what i had. Still wouldn't pay for it though. I know the electricity is less than .010$/kwh so ........

shroomie_glen

480/oz here in north carolina for white widow. 250/oz for "THA BEAST", which i like to think of as generic dank. its wet, kiefed, nute heavy, produces black ash, and is pulled waaay too early. ( i like my non-thc cannibinoids more than the thc, so like a late pull.)

B

BeAn

If i lived in Cali...id get legal and grow my stash, not pay like 1/2 a cheap car for some flowers... :nono: We're lucky here in the UK, even the £120/oz commercial isnt bad...recently things havent been so good with all the glass weed n crap though. :joint:

Growing is still your best bet, you guy's who are payin all this money probably know this too..and given the chance, probably would grow lol.. :muahaha:

Jah bless, hope you's all got nug's to toke on..:rasta:

lemonade

Veteran
God this threads still goin huh? Americans still can't believe how cheap herb is up here i guess :smoke:

Even so, it's still a rip off to pay nearly a hundred dollars for a little sandwich bag full of what is essentially a weed that practically anyone could grow.

That being said I absolutely cringe when I hear about people forkin' over 400 for an Z, when I could buy a QP for the same price.

So yea, f*ck buying herb, grow your own! :headbange

Last edited:
Zamboni Driver said:
primo nugs for sure and u cant beat that price either

i hear $400+ for prices in new york! i think most there would gladly pay 300/oz!

lol @ $300/oz in NYC. Last I heard from NYC, $400 OZ is a deal on top quality bud .

southern illinois is most certainly not run by beasters . . . more like trainwreck, cottoncandy-romulan, hummingbird, and louie . . . always 300-350 a zip

Last edited:
Hello guys ,i live in NEW JERSEY(20 minutes to Manhatan) an you can got:
1-regular or Arizona ( PRENSADA,from Mexico)for 120-160$ oz (the worst of my life) :cuss:
2-Hidro(low cuality strain in hihidroponic sistem)for 250-300$ oz(FUMABLE) :joint:
3-Haze(early harvest an bad dried) for 350-500$ oz(the best available) :rasta:

I DONT NEED MOR REASONS FOR GROW :wave:

Last edited:

danktown

dinosaurus said:
southern illinois is most certainly not run by beasters . . . more like trainwreck, cottoncandy-romulan, hummingbird, and louie . . . always 300-350 a zip

maybe you know alot of people that just puff right, im not saying no serious shit doesnt ever come thru the city or illinois its just that the majority of people are smoking beasters, more or less cause non of them no any better because it gets em stoned

o yea dont forget youre right by missouri, alot of local growers down there so id assume that shit runs thru your guys's hands first...id sure as hell love to get trainwreck at 300 for a zip

geez i see so many good prices here.... on estonian streets it costs 300EEK = 27$ a fckin gram usually. You can make a fortune growing & selling pot here.

Last edited: