What's new

Darlins Net

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sux bong water. You know you can count on a southern brutha in your times of need. I'll shoot Jeff a message and see what can be done.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Law enforcement, snitches n haters won another round. 11 little soldiers kia... rip

Fuckers...killing 11 baybies...whats wrong with law enforcement these days...no compassion for the young ones lol

Hope your well Pal :tiphat: LMK if there is anything Duck and I can do

BayBHuey

This is an amazing sounding strain , I had just read all of ducks other thread. I just checked GLG and they are out of darlins net is there any where else I can find them at? I would PM you smokin Joe but as you can see I'm still a little new to IC.

Duck_Doi

Law enforcement, snitches n haters won another round. 11 little soldiers kia... rip

Hope you're doing well Pal and like Huey said if you need anything let us know :biggrin:

This is an amazing sounding strain , I had just read all of ducks other thread. I just checked GLG and they are out of darlins net is there any where else I can find them at? I would PM you smokin Joe but as you can see I'm still a little new to IC.

Hey Luna :tiphat: Hopefully someone will help you out, I'm sure there's still Darlin's Net seeds somewhere.

I have 6/6 germed and 4 above soil after only 2 days planted.

Super glad to hear :dance013: Can't wait to see those babies!

Duck_Doi

Turned my ballast up to 1000w last week, I'm noticing a difference.

Day 32 of flower

Darlin's Net #1
UqvGmQZ.jpg

30CEWa0.jpg

Darlin's Net #2
dcdSgSK.jpg

4c2ddvE.jpg

Happy Growing! :ying:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have 5 healthy seedlings out of 6 seeds I received. Prolly would have been 6 for 6 if I wasn't molesting them to get the shells off after germ.:wallbash:

How long are you guys taking these in flower, those of you that have flowered some out? Is there a wide harvest window like the GG#4 has? Sorry if it's already been discussed, I'm kinda burnt out on reading from reading the whole broadmite thread, and part of the russet mite thread.

I found them on bean bid as freebies for a 5 pack with a purchase of ISP Chem 91bx3 I might wait to see if GLG puts up another whole pack but il be watching bean bid too. Did paladin420 make the gorilla tar? (GG#4 x Herijuana)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry dtog but I really don't keep track of how any days. Normally I start flushing when the pistols start to turn and then check the trich's every few days till they say it's ready. I think it's DN was takin around 65/70 days but not positive.

Duck , how's them 13 blade leaf plants coming along?

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found them on bean bid as freebies for a 5 pack with a purchase of ISP Chem 91bx3 I might wait to see if GLG puts up another whole pack but il be watching bean bid too. Did paladin420 make the gorilla tar? (GG#4 x Herijuana)

Not sure abut the glue tar.
I'll see who has what left and let ya know.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
No Sir.. I believe glg is getting some 12 packs soon

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan only had 10 seeds from the first batch and found 2 keepers and a nice male. Not sure what became of the other beans.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like Joe said , had 10 seeds 6 lived through my torture, had 3 females & 3 males , 2 of the females were keepers . #6 (shown ) was more GG4 leaning & #3 (pics in here somewhere ) was more DMT dominant . Number 5 wasn't up to par of the other 2 so she got the axe . i kept the best branching & frosty male of the 3 to make F2's with when i get the room to do it .