What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

LostTribe

Premium user
It has a more Thai/haze smell to me so some camphor/mint herbal slightly Spicey smell.
I have 1 more pheno growing now but it’s not as pretty because of my care. It’s delicate and small with large trichs. I will post a pic soon. These grew under mixed lighting hps and led together.
I got 5 males from this batch and collected all of there pollen and hit up 4phenos of johnnys o haze, thunk f-1, Punto rojo x Congo, and mm x thia78. And froze the rest. Oh I also hit johnnys purple haze v2 as well.
I will start the seeds from the octo at some point. ✌️
Oh wow all of those sound like great Sativa combinations. Did you run any of those out besides the thunk yet? I cant remember how that and the mm x thai78 came out for you? Johnny's all are amazing from what I've seen.

Sub24ox7

I haven’t grown any of the thh crosses yet. I will asap. I basically crossed all the plants I had at the time. I hit up everything with pink pan-o-haze x nl87 pollen too all of the above, and with thunk pollen and Congo x Punto rojo pollen. I have a lot to go through lol. I also have mextasy bx x bluedigiberry to go though and c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry. I have 10 of the c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry up and out of the ground now.
I also crossed tropical boogie with sams Mex haze offering two diff phenos. And oss x mm with tropical boogie. And made about a 1000 f-2 Punto rojo x congo 2 fully seeded pheno. Also made like 500 f-2 of love potion haze from Sam and used the pollen to hit 4 different mex haze phenos. I was busy this year.
This truly is a fun rabbit hole of a hobby lol.

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Ok here is the smaller more delicate. It was burnt easier and I backed off completely and it’s dropping leaves now lol. Probably needed food again. Idk, she was rode hard and put up wet lol. I have both backed up as clones.
12DCFE81-6D43-46BE-8543-443D1D49F258.jpeg
948DFAAB-9374-4390-A00A-E2881BC2F68E.jpeg
6E981015-B40D-46C8-96BF-D7D90F90FFBC.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Panama x malawi. 7 girls.

#1.... funky and green with some gas. Not my favorite. Not bad. Strong head high that get a bit foggy if you keep smoking.
#2.... hints of tobacco. No sweetness to the flavor. The buzz is good. Probably the weakest of the bunch.
#3.... really good flavor has a hint of mango. Reminds me of a skunk haze I grew that made great bho..
#4 and #5... both very tasty and complex. Fruity and incense. There I am running again. Strong head and upper body high. 5 is a bit sweeter. Maybe after a cured will think one better than the other.
#6....similar to 4 and 5 but less of the good stuff.
#7....incense and pine, little hint of fruit but barely. Flavor is good but I wish it was better. This the clearest high of the bunch. All in the forehead and face.
20221121_150057.jpg
20221121_150144.jpg
20221121_150259.jpg
20221121_150330.jpg
20221121_150418.jpg
20221121_150454.jpg
20221121_150543.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
I haven’t grown any of the thh crosses yet. I will asap. I basically crossed all the plants I had at the time. I hit up everything with pink pan-o-haze x nl87 pollen too all of the above, and with thunk pollen and Congo x Punto rojo pollen. I have a lot to go through lol. I also have mextasy bx x bluedigiberry to go though and c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry. I have 10 of the c99/valley girl x bluedigiberry up and out of the ground now.
I also crossed tropical boogie with sams Mex haze offering two diff phenos. And oss x mm with tropical boogie. And made about a 1000 f-2 Punto rojo x congo 2 fully seeded pheno. Also made like 500 f-2 of love potion haze from Sam and used the pollen to hit 4 different mex haze phenos. I was busy this year.
This truly is a fun rabbit hole of a hobby lol.
Did you flower one of my c99 x valley girl? I'd love to hear any feedback. I am kind of forgetful but I did run that cross it had a super loud yet sweetness to it, but it put me to bed quickly.

kaboom777

Veteran
Beauty! How long does she take?

Looks like shes got a ways to go. I’d love to see what it looks like in 3-4 wks! 👍
Thanks brother, I like it at 12/13 weeks, but she's one of those sativas that reflowers a lot, when you think it's finished it explodes with new foxtail buds. You can push more weeks, but with 13 it's perfect.... 👍🏼 I'll keep you updated.
IMG_20210602_023759.jpg
IMG_20210602_023447.jpg