What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yuba County

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
we had choppers flying hard in butte today, as low as 50-100ft.

IF YOU GET FLOWN PLEASE GET PICTURES!! we need to get these chopper pilots reprimanded.

can anyone else verify early reports of code enforcement checks and letters of abatement?

X

XxCaptiankushxX

Had chopper come by last night. Was dark, I was in bed, but my supplemental light was blasting over the whole hillside and in the greenhouse , was around 10 pm of I remeneber correctly. Then maybe 5 days ago another black chopper came real close but never slowed or hovered , these guys were on the move, heading towards sierra county direction, maybe early patrol in the Tahoe national forest. I also got a tip with someone who is friends with a Yuba sheriff- says they are going to start down pendola rd, in Camptonville area, in recent years there are some very large operations that way, in the past they got to the area too late....this year they want to start there instead of finishing there. Still just rumors.. We will see

Sunfire

Veteran
I've heard all sorts of rumors. I think they are waiting it out to see how court goes. I feel like people In yuba are here to stay and will sue instead of running away. Everyone I've talked to says they don't want to sell their property and they are going this year.

C

CBDhunter

I hope the jackass put of towners with no respect or manners do sell their prooerty they are not welcome, here in Yuba, and many other local growers and non growers agree, they are for sure a big reason why Yuba county hates marijuana, and many of these fucks don't care about those of us who choose to raise our families here. I think its time to start cleaning house out here, if you can't be respectful than you need to leave period!!!!

X

XxCaptiankushxX

Cbd hunter- I understand how you feel,I assume you must be Native American with talk like that. I was born here in Cali , then moved away for my fathers job and now I am back in Cali where I feel at home. You must consider unless you are Native American from the area , you are also an out of towner. This is not our land, we took it from native Americans and called it ours. On a side note, I'm pretty sure this county and many others around here were built from immigrants that came west to seek a better future, a chance for prosperity and hope. Not many people were here until gold was discovered. This county was built by out of towners .something to consider.

X

XxCaptiankushxX

Also forgot to mention I wish all the local tweakers and white trash would pick up and leave. I don't care where your from, we all should show respect for the environment the people and the community

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so whats the deal with yuba. i can't believe the fucking lawsuit got dismissed that easy, i mean for fucks sake the BOS broke how many laws??? how the fuck does that shit even stand?

fuck man Cali is going to shit….hope theres some good news down the line.

Kanah bosem

I heard from friends on frenchtown that the county inspector came by with a deputy to respond to a complaint. They only had bags out and nothing in the ground yet or should I say bags. He didn't red tag them but what I found most interesting is that they let them selfs in through a shut and secured gate and several no trespassing signs. Now the gate wasn't locked but a carabiner was used to keep it shut. After talking to my legal adviser hey suggested I and everyone I know keep the front gate locked. With a actual lock. He said this extends our reasonable expectation of privacy and may play a huge puzzle piece if something does happen. I thought it was important enough to post here. Also first post! Thanks guys. Let's keep this thread as a place to find out info on our county.

Kanah bosem

Oh yeah, he said those plants better not make it outside to the bags. Or he'd be back. I've heard through the grapevine that there are 30+ ordinance violations so far. I haven't heard any of them have to pay anything yet. I forgot that in earlier post

C

CBDhunter

Take your native american analogy somewhere else asshat...........I'm talking respect when you move into a community you retard not the taking over of land by our ancestors,, oh my god you sound like the blacks fucking complaining about slavery, its fucking over so get the fuck over it and move on with your own life and history, so sick of people pulling these antics.
And I also agree white trash, gang bangers, low life scum , and politicians have no place in any community, especially if you can't get along with anyone.

Frenchtown is notoriously a hotbed for activity here in Yuba, along with Willow Glen area, lots of non compliance and greedy growers just clutter the area, while a few get nailed too many more go on trash the place and move on, and some of you wonder why neighbors complain, maybe because we can't even regulate or control our own industry, and its about time to clean house I guess!!!!! Good luck to you all this season.

Sunfire

Veteran
so whats the deal with yuba. i can't believe the fucking lawsuit got dismissed that easy, i mean for fucks sake the BOS broke how many laws??? how the fuck does that shit even stand?

fuck man Cali is going to shit….hope theres some good news down the line.

I was going to talk to eric about taking it to federal court as voters rights is a huge issue! They are filing the new standings on other matters of procedure the bos fucked up. He said they'll be in court June first.

He also said that the bos contacted the attorney and said they wanted to settle our difference. I also hear that weckman was outside of church this last Sunday preaching to a group of people about how they need to raise more money to eradicate the evil pot growers.

Eric wants everyone at the next meeting this Wednesday to discuss possible future directions.

Nice first post bro, welcome to the mag! Yeah from what I've heard they've been pretty cool so far in yuba. That's hilarious they didn't fine him or chop his plants. Yes you need an actual lock on your gate for sure.

Cbdhunter, I'm not even going to waste my time with you. You've apparently been a poor hunter will all that anger, why don't you go bag some cbd and relax. We are supposed to be on the same team.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so they are already starting compliance checks on people who just have their smart pots out? man oh man can't escape the heat anywhere you go these days…

didn't someone catch weckman drinking booze in marysville and then filmed him getting into his car? can't believe these prohibitionist boozing fucks...

Sunfire

Veteran
Ummm they way I read that was dude had plants but didn't out them in the final hole yet? What exactly were they saying about the plants making it outside?

Yeah but that pr stuff will be for the recall campaign.

Kanah bosem

The code informer just said he'd be back to tag them if the babies made it to the outside home. He had them inside of a barn type structure and was surprised by them

Sunfire

Veteran
Yeah that's the impression I got. I think they are trying not to stir up the pot too much until it's all settled.

Lol I like your location, Jefferson state lol yeah baby! Kanah you coming to the meeting Wednesday right?!?!?

furrywall11

Kanah -- so, your friend had how many plants in a barn structure? And the code enforcement officer only seemed to care that they never made it outside? Maybe I'm grasping at straws here but that seems to bode well for greenhouse growers...

Latest posts

Latest posts