What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

British Lung Foundation Health risks of cannabis 'underestimated'

GetUpStandUp

What is it with the brits lately? Seems like the whole country has their panties in a twist over weed.

Anyway, I call shenanigans on their "research". You can find a plethora of articles that refute and contradict what they've said. A couple of them have already been cited here.
Been smoking for 20+ years and gods willing will continue to do so for many more decades. Go scare someone else who gives a shit main stream media research folk.
Thats some cool animation of thor, good shite!:tiphat:

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Now THERES some inflammation!
aournk.jpg

sprinkl

Veteran
I call bullshit lookup what tobacco is fertilized with a radioactive fertilizer. Considering this not to mention tobacco is mass produced. I just think this is clearly propaganda. I grow all of my legal cannabis fully organic and don't even use chemical ferts. Check out this video and then tell me that study is not bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFwUr7B9rA

Uhm that video is bullshit, what does a blacklight have to do with radioactivity?

But it's true that tobacco takes up radioactive elements moreso than other plants. I wonder if cannabis takes up those elements.

It would make sense that cancer is caused by that polonium. Because what is smoke, it's just vaporized molecules and burned organic matter, why would tar cause cancer, it can cause respiratory problems and heart failure because it clogs arteries and sticks to everything but I don't see why inhaling burned organic matter would cause cells to mutate.

J

jaded1

It was all bullshit,the propaganda machine over here is ridiculous.They used data that had been vilified by others and even used a report that the author himself had changed because the study actually found the opposite but things like this dont matter,the truth don't make good headlines.
A few groups over here have challenged this peer review as no knows who the experts are or are the blf willing to say who they are,so how can it of been peer reviewed when no one has put their name to it.
We have to put up with this crap from the media all the time,last week was a report saying that heavy use as an adolescent can drop your I.Q by 8 points but that people whose brain had fully formed that cannabis was safe to use,did not cause psychosis in anyone who was not genetically pre-disposed to the condition but all you heard in the press was about was making us into a nation of dummy's.

Latest posts

Latest posts