What's new

Treegrowing, Groundgrowing, Microgrowing. Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Autos.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful! nice pussy spot!
Bomsebilete031-4.jpg

G

Guest129216

:laughing:

Fuck. Then it's two males probably..... Diesel ryder in the arse I presume....

H

humboldtlocal

Hey Bom, great job you are doing there. It takes some cojones to do tree work like that. Talk about risk and reward.:) I have a lot of tree growing experience from many years ago when we still had to hide our plants from the helicopters. We have a lot of deer here and the tree grows kept them safe from them and well hidden from the choppers. Actually the last time I did a tree grow the choppers did find it. I used to grow in this huge maple tree on the edge of a large slope. The branches grew straight out over the drop off and you could walk on top of them. We grew in 30 gallon grow bags and the tree limbs were about 3-4 feet across. We would set the bags on the limbs and they would shape themselves to sit comfortably on the them. We had gravity feed water from up the mountain and ran 1/4" line to all of the bags with 1/8" spaghetti line drip emitters coming off of those. It was an awesome site. We had over thirty bags in one tree. When it got CAMPed they pushed all of my grow bags out of the tree.
Sorry for my sad story. I hope you have a great season and I will be keeping an eye on it.

S

slimj

looks great bom:D

some of yours spots looks simular to mine spots.
same thinking going on.lol

good luck and karma to you too bom:D

later:pirate:

G

Guest129216

Hey Bom, great job you are doing there. It takes some cojones to do tree work like that. Talk about risk and reward. I have a lot of tree growing experience from many years ago when we still had to hide our plants from the helicopters. We have a lot of deer here and the tree grows kept them safe from them and well hidden from the choppers. Actually the last time I did a tree grow the choppers did find it. I used to grow in this huge maple tree on the edge of a large slope. The branches grew straight out over the drop off and you could walk on top of them. We grew in 30 gallon grow bags and the tree limbs were about 3-4 feet across. We would set the bags on the limbs and they would shape themselves to sit comfortably on the them. We had gravity feed water from up the mountain and ran 1/4" line to all of the bags with 1/8" spaghetti line drip emitters coming off of those. It was an awesome site. We had over thirty bags in one tree. When it got CAMPed they pushed all of my grow bags out of the tree.
Sorry for my sad story. I hope you have a great season and I will be keeping an eye on it.
Hey Humboldtlocal! Great of you to stop by and take time to write such an informative and witty post.

The pictures I get in my head from reading about your Maple tree grow are awesome:laughing: To bad it ended so badly. Great Idea with those growbags though. Gravity fed water system sounds awesome. Too bad about the bust....

We don't have choppers looking for weed up here, cause hardly anyone grows it. Which is great. But with all theese new Autos and stuff(and the insane prices), I guess everybody is gonna be growing in a few years....

I lived in New England, almost on the Canadian border like 15 years ago. When we bought weed there we would ususally get offered something they called "Mersh". This was short for "Commercial", And that was what they called Humboldtcounty weed up there. Crazy that it made it that far. It didn't use to be very good, but very cheap....

I have read through your outdoor -09 thread, and I give you Massive credit for how you have been able to grow such great plants. I will be the first one to apply for a grow certificate when/if it gets legal here.....

Later man.

looks great bom

some of yours spots looks simular to mine spots.
same thinking going on.lol

good luck and karma to you too bom

later
Hey Slim:wave:

Yeah same spots same thinking. he he. Where I'm from there are Deer and sheep everywhere, so it's kind of hard for me to find good spots because of that. I have to compromize a lot I think. I'd rather go with a not so sunny spot if there are sheep and deer at the sunny spots.

Good luck and Karma too you too.:)

P.S Karma is from Sanskrit I think, and literally means "cause"(årsak). Just letting you know if you didn't. he he.

Later man.

Last edited:

G-ice

Nice to have an experienced treegrower present:) I have already been up there some times with a rucksack full of water. It dryes out up there faster than I expected. It's the wind that dryes it out a lot I think.

I have one q for you. Did you support the plant? It's so windy up there you know.....

You could possibly set up some sort of canopy to catch rain water and incorporate a drip system. If you don't want to have to climb up so frequently.

No I didn't support the plant. Though I did grow it indoors for a few weeks first. I did do some training on some of them though, and I was nicely rewarded. Next time your up you could check for any wind damage. If they've survived this far they should be ok though. They will grow nice and strong up there with the wind.

G

Guest129216

You could possibly set up some sort of canopy to catch rain water and incorporate a drip system. If you don't want to have to climb up so frequently.
Hey man! Nice to have you back. I know I could, and I have thought about it, but I'll just take it as excercice I guess. It's good for my body to move around a little bit. Hoping for some rain to though....

No I didn't support the plant. Though I did grow it indoors for a few weeks first. I did do some training on some of them though, and I was nicely rewarded. Next time your up you could check for any wind damage. If they've survived this far they should be ok though. They will grow nice and strong up there with the wind.

I went up there a little trip with water last night, and the wind was blowing pretty strong.
The plants were getting pounded to the ground(soil) repeatedly, but they seemed to already have grown a little bit, so I guess it's ok.

Later man.

G

Guest129216

Hey everybody.

I put some Finx plants out today.

SPOT 9.

Used this spot last year too, but Deer took em' pretty early.

Mixed the soil with some of this supernourishing soil (I think). It stood on the label that it was good for plants which needed much nutrition like tomatoes etc.

Medium sunny place.

Planted out 4 Finx plants there.

Bomsebilete043-2.jpg

Bomsebilete039-2.jpg

And this is what the tents looks like now. The PPP seems vigourus.

Bomsebilete036-2.jpg

Have a good one everybody:)

Last edited:

Benefit

Hi Born, Its so great to see your grow. GL!
Do you plan to make seeds or sensi? How will you fight against the main problem - mold?

G

Guest129216

Hey Benefit! Long time no see..... Hope you and yours are well.

I plan to make both seeds and sensi. Don't know which I'll do where yet....

I really don't really know how I will fight the mold problem. But I'm sure it will come. Do you have any good advice?

G

Guest129216

Goooooood Moooooooorning All!

I have done an error when it comes to the Pehkuruder x Finx seeds I've been descripting in this thread.

The label says Pehkuruder & Finx. Not Pehkuruder x Finx. Sorry for the Mixup.

Here is a pic of the seedpacket.

The stuff written on the bottom of packet means; "different parents".

Bomsebilete004-10.jpg

Have a good day everybody. I have more plants going out today.

StonedGolem

Thx rebelweed

I think I need tons of luck by the way.....

When it comes to deers and such, we all need luck. Few of my plants are growing like crazy so I hope they wont get eaten. At the moment knee high and even bigger and the stems are really thick too. So I spare some of the luck from the global luck pool for you too! :D

blackone

Veteran
Nice grow! I wish you the best of luck this season - I wonder if perhaps you're using a little too much soil for only 2 autoflowers? I think you might be better off with more plants in that spot.
The tree grow looks awesome... I hope you can keep up with water.

Tatz

Wow Bom, just been through the thread, it looks amazing !!!
The things we do for Mary Jane !!!

I was thinking, if you have wildlife problems, try to piss around and on your soilbeds. The smell is supposed to make deer and rabbits and such avoid the spot....
Looking forwards to seeing the results of all your effort ! You sure deserve every single gram !!!!

G

Guest129216

Hey Stonedgolem Good luck with the grow, seems like you are off to a good start. I have already gotten two plants pretty messed up by slugs(the two leb plants on spot 4)That's how it goes when I don't use Ferramol(slug poison) I guess.

Hey Blackone! Yes you are probably right, and it did cross my mind, but I just uh, wanted to see what happens.....

I just want to try different stuff and learn along the way you know... I've never grown Auto's before....

Appreciate the input though, and when those two turn out to be Male, you can come back here and say "I told you :pointlaug".

Hope I can keep ut with the watering in the tree too. Going away several times this summer, so I hope it will rain then......

Later.

G

Guest129216

Wow Bom, just been through the thread, it looks amazing !!!
The things we do for Mary Jane !!!

I was thinking, if you have wildlife problems, try to piss around and on your soilbeds. The smell is supposed to make deer and rabbits and such avoid the spot....
Looking forwards to seeing the results of all your effort ! You sure deserve every single gram !!!!

Hey Tatz:wave:

I piss all I can. No rabbits here though, but plenty of deer.

Hope I get some results....Still early and alot can happen.....

Have a good one:gday:

blackone

Veteran
Haha well I really hope they will turn out females :) I'm also excited to see how they will react to the transplant because I'm going to have to transplant mine also.

G

Guest129216

I went up to the forest today and planted out 9 plants.

SPOT 10.

No morning sun here either, but plenty of mid-day and evening sun.

The place is deer and sheep free, as it is located between a fence and a cliff.

I grew this plant there last year, but it didn't finnish ofcourse...

Bomsebilete044-2.jpg

It had good roots though.
Bomsebilete045-3.jpg

I put a Royal Dane in the hole from last year. Just mixed a little bit of new soil together with the old.

Bomsebilete049-1.jpg

I made a bed 2 meters from that hole.

Bomsebilete047-2.jpg

In that bed:

Back row from left:

-Early Misty
-Royal Dane x White Russian
-Pehkuruder or Finx
-Royal Dane x Thyphoon

Front row from left:

-Oldfarmer Nepal(very weak looking)
-Lowryder x Stuporsonic
-Pehkuruder or Finx
-Pehkuruder or Finx

Bomsebilete051-1.jpg

And that's all.:) Had some plants left, but I'm out of spots and tired of digging holes so I gave them away.

I'm superstoked.:jump: Now it's finally "maintenance" season. :) Just watering and some fertillizing.

Later All.