What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My better half wants a greenhouse so

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
fuckin awesome dude !!!!

love that !!!

happy growing !!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Nicoli's pretty cool, is the head tilt thing the same as with a dog, curiosity & to get a laugh from their humans for reward?

lol their clever but not that clever,, probably more like trying to reach nearer bob or scratching its neck,,

bastards eat everything but goats cheese rules,,

mrcreosote

Veteran
Nice job Bobcat,

I have a fondness for Appalachian engineering myself. Hell, anybody can do something if they spend enough money...It takes an artist to take stuff at hand and recycle it to new uses.
One of these days I'll have to put up pics of my ghetto cool tubes using pyrex bake-a-rounds, aluminum pipe sections and some aluminum soffit fascia roll stock I had laying around. Cost about $30 per 400w lamp. A lot of that was shipping.
I could have just bought em but I saw a tute on a home-made rig and thought "I can do that better".

I'm now building a time machine out of a 55 gallon drum and a whole house fan.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

The weather put us behind a couple days,but its finally done.Total cost was less than thirty dollars for the plastic,hinges and thermo/hygro.Everything else we had was laying around here.All the wood was harvested from a deck that was taken down a couple years ago,the squirrel cage fan came from an old wood stove,and the screws/nails came from,well I cant remember now.Really happy with the outcome,and my wife is ecstatic.Thanks for checking out this thread everyone.Bob.

Wow bobcat, great looking greenhouse, I bet your wife will grow all kinds of yummy stuff with that! Thats really nice of you to build that for her.
Didnt cost much either, thats even bettter!

Nicoli was feeling left out of this thread and asked me to introduce him to IC mag so,meet my buddy everyone.
View Image

awww Nicoli is cute, nice to meet you :D

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job Bobcat. I see you are an animal lover. Cool llama. what do those guys eat?

V

vonforne

Nice job Bob. Wow your front yard looks like home. lmao! We never had a golf cart to ride around getting stoned on though.

V

supermanlives

Veteran
i see a new bigger greenhouse in your future LOL i started with one 28 footer than that was too small so got another one. then i got 2 98 footers. see where i am going . i sold them and the buisness.i misss them. greenhouses look bigger empty till you start growing in them. before long you will be saying we need more space

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
some weird stuff with my last post......I double posted accidently,and edited one then both posts said double post and all pics were gone....I know Im not high yet.....I will try again

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
I asked If these could go out there

picture.php

and she respectfully declined,I understand.I like my hps tan:):)

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i see a new bigger greenhouse in your future LOL i started with one 28 footer than that was too small so got another one. then i got 2 98 footers. see where i am going . i sold them and the buisness.i misss them. greenhouses look bigger empty till you start growing in them. before long you will be saying we need more space

so true, empty it looks huge, til you start spacing your plants, then you run out of room :dunno:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
rad nitrous tent i mean green house

no seriously work of art and an inspiration

ty, nice change of pace for a thread

Love rebuilding engines, those bearings shouldn't be too bad.Polish and balance that crank while you've got it out ;) some chrome moly rings...may as well add a few ponies.

That GH aint too shabby neither.Good work.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
update

update

picture.php

some cuttings from the willow tree out front,and a couple roses

picture.php

some seeds from last years veggie garden

picture.php

cabbage,tomatoes,beans,peas,and sunflowers all planted today

picture.php