What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My better half wants a greenhouse so

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is pretty sweet so far. You should build a hidden storm cellar under it. You can keep nutrients in there and it is good just in case of tornadoes. Also you could store ammo, and canned food.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Sir,is a 1982 Harley Davidson golf cart that was gifted to me by a life long friend.Im in the process of rebuilding the motor,crankshaft bearings seem to be the culprit.
It will be easier to get around the farm,and more comfy than that damn case tractor with the metal seat.The Case is mostly used for towing the feed trailer,so now we will have something smaller for trivial tasks.:)

I figured as much but hadda try to paint you into a corner for some giggles, everyone's fair game bob.

as a farmer (needin' to fix your own stuff!) you do know the deal with obscure bearings right? easy does it removing them so you don't knock out any of the stamped numbers, removed you can cross reference them to find the current replacement.

2nd best ~ micrometer measurements, best of luck with the H-D.

always go by the bearing #s you have in hand because just going by the book might not be correct if any of the bearing races or seats were honed/milled because of prior wear, just my .02 bro.......

Oh, and a pox on your full head of luxurious hair. Just sayin'.

And that tight little ass... Ooooo girl !!

picture.php

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Bob! Looks great buddy! I've been building mine too! Hope it yields you well my friend.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
wheres the update ?????

Collar ties are up,door is built,but not hung yet.The shelves are in and painted.The door hinges,door handle and plastic will be had tomorrow,and I found an exhaust fan that should work.The wind has been blowing pretty good lately here so I am waiting for a calm day to put up the plastic.Pics will follow.Thanks for all the support everyone,it is appreciated.Bob:)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder if your cats will get into your green house bobcat? you might have to grow some organic cat nip for your little buddies.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Nicoli was feeling left out of this thread and asked me to introduce him to IC mag so,meet my buddy everyone.
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Nicoli's pretty cool, is the head tilt thing the same as with a dog, curiosity & to get a laugh from their humans for reward?

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The weather put us behind a couple days,but its finally done.Total cost was less than thirty dollars for the plastic,hinges and thermo/hygro.Everything else we had was laying around here.All the wood was harvested from a deck that was taken down a couple years ago,the squirrel cage fan came from an old wood stove,and the screws/nails came from,well I cant remember now.Really happy with the outcome,and my wife is ecstatic.Thanks for checking out this thread everyone.Bob.