What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My better half wants a greenhouse so

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
This is what we have so far

picture.php

thats me in thinking mode

picture.php

a little framing done
picture.php

now were getting somewhere
picture.php

still have to put up the collar ties,make the door,cover with plastic and work out the fan situation,but for six hours work,I am really happy with it:)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats cool bobcat, looks like its going to be a fine greenhouse! Im sure your wife will love it!

SpayceRayce

You've been framed, bro'. Nice, you lucky bastard. If I put a greenhouse in MY backyard, my testicles get stored in it. Very, very happy for ya. Hope your greenery fills it to the brim.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Nice neat job Bob.

All y'all country folk git yer shit done raight.
Is the Missus gonna let you slip a few of your own greens in there?

S

SeaMaiden

That's a beautiful property you have there. I love the old trees and how much level land you have.

I live on the side of a mountain and need the grace and skill of a goat, yet am lacking.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
damn bob! you even got time for golf?!

That Sir,is a 1982 Harley Davidson golf cart that was gifted to me by a life long friend.Im in the process of rebuilding the motor,crankshaft bearings seem to be the culprit.
It will be easier to get around the farm,and more comfy than that damn case tractor with the metal seat.The Case is mostly used for towing the feed trailer,so now we will have something smaller for trivial tasks.:)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
damn man is that your son in the pic?
hehehh, you old reprobate. planning on hiding anything in there?
been working on my garden too...f*ck my back hurts!!!

my soul for level land! had to dig out the slope in my yard to get a level spot to put my greenhouse up...have yet to start assembly. hoping for a break in the weather in the next week or two.

good start bud. back to the sun.

Latest posts

Latest posts