What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROWIN WEED FOR FUN

darkvade420

Thanks for all the good werds!!Everybody!!!
///////////////The Sweet Smell Of Roses Thou\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Took a few preharvest cuts tasting swell around here!:peacock:

darkvade420

im like Edward Scissor Hands Tonight only differnce is im smokin better shit and im not all painted up like a gothic clown :laughing:
picture.php

picture.php

Anyone got a starburst? no i smoked them all !

darkvade420

i still remeber growing this fat fucker over 1 oz dried always waned to grow a huge nugget like this i couldnt belive it when it started to swell how amazing it was!:peacock:

picture.php

darkvade420

I guess im the only goofball out there growing weed for fun lol i guess money and science and to be a cool guy and all the other reasons have out wieghed my thoughts on. This topic.but it is funny when i look back in time i was so eager to grow. Weed probley all those years as a young punk from california scalping as many hightimes books as i could get my hands on i rmeber drooling on the magazines thc crystals just wanting to scrap them off them nugs and smoking raw thc and how marijuana haf enfluienced most of my drive for most of my life at the end of the day its just a plant nothing special is honestly required to get great growth reports water and light but it sure has been fun journey into snake oils and dragons breathes to find in the end simple is better but if its your turn now to put on thee ole wizards hat amd make potions i hope it makes you happy as it did me for the time i was in love with marry jane!

Latest posts

Latest posts