What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROWIN WEED FOR FUN

darkvade420

Leaf problems...

Leaf problems...

picture.php

picture.php

Hello anybody and everybody ..I am reaching out to anyone who knows what's going on wrong here. My leaves are turning a yellowish tint on the tips and I am giving them all the same nutes I have been working with for years so im sure its not a nute difficentcy or over nuteing but if you have seen this before and want to help me out please reply ill look forward to hearing your thoughts.:laughing: Thanks DarkVade420!

Last edited:

sprinkl

Veteran
Love this thread. It's so easy to get greedy when you get in this game. I've seen easy going potheads turn into money fiends overcharging their overferted buds even to their closest friends. Fuck that shit.. They don't see plants they see stacks of money... I grow so I can have the best personal stash I can produce and that's what makes it fun!

Hello anybody and everybody ..I am reaching out to anyone who knows what's going on wrong here. My leaves are turning a yellowish tint on the tips and I am giving them all the same nutes I have been working with for years so im not sure its a nute difficentcy or over nuteing but if you have seen this before and want to help me out please reply ill look forward to hearing your thoughts.:laughing: Thanks DarkVade420!

Do you test pH? I don't myself but I know the pH of my tapwater is way too high. Using rainwater seems to work well for me, I do add Ca/Mg pellets every now and then...

Grown under a 400w...
Pure AK
picture.php

Iced Grapefruit
picture.php

Vertical grown plant, 1 out of 2 plants, yielded more than 110 grams each
picture.php

Another attempt at vertical
picture.php

sprinkl

Veteran
I have been growing exclusively outdoors the past 3 years. I'd like to grow indoors again just so I could grow year round but overall I find outdoor to be really satisfying. If I had to choose, I'd choose outdoor no doubt.
Even if those last weeks are nerve wrecking, mold popping up here and there, you don't know whether you need to harvest or give it some more time... Then the trimming which is usually way harder because it's a lot more and smaller buds... In the end it's definitely worth it.
I've gone from a 100+ plant to a 200+ plant to a 300+ plant to a 500+ plant... Wonder where it's heading next year lol.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

darkvade420

WOW Them are some beautiful plants you got there sprinkl.thanks for posting them pics .

and you know I haven't checked my ph since last year ..lol do you think that looks like the problem high akiline? normally I don't adjust it anymore cause it was around 8 and never noticed much difffernce in the past .but maybe its time to get my lemon drops out again lol thanks for the help and keep us updated on your set up anytime sprinkl .Darkvade420:peacock:

St. Phatty

Love this thread. It's so easy to get greedy when you get in this game. I've seen easy going potheads turn into money fiends overcharging their overferted buds even to their closest friends. Fuck that shit.. They don't see plants they see stacks of money... I grow so I can have the best personal stash I can produce and that's what makes it fun!

Pure AK

Me too.

Love to see that Pure AK !!! :woohoo:

Looks like it's OK for other people to post pics in the thread ?

sprinkl

Veteran
Thanks St. Phatty, I like the pure AK from Female Seeds but AK48 from Nirvana is definitely up there as well.

WOW Them are some beautiful plants you got there sprinkl.thanks for posting them pics .

and you know I haven't checked my ph since last year ..lol do you think that looks like the problem high akiline? normally I don't adjust it anymore cause it was around 8 and never noticed much difffernce in the past .but maybe its time to get my lemon drops out again lol thanks for the help and keep us updated on your set up anytime sprinkl .Darkvade420:peacock:

Hehe thanks. I often had herma issues indoor, I grew in a way too cold room with the light pretty close so a lot of heat stress going on there... Definitely would have been a great test setup for breeding non herma plants!

8 is pretty high, though chemical fertilizers often bring the pH to acceptable levels. Wrong pH definitely can cause a lot of deficiencies. I hope for you that's the problem and not some kind of pest like root aphids they cause all kinds of problems too...

Here I discovered what happens when you add a bunch of blood meal to the soil of a haze hybrid. Super Lemon Haze. I made a lot of mistakes in my growing career and those lessons learned stick like no other :)
picture.php

Still got some of the best smoke I've ever grown, after repotting and 3-4 weeks extra flowering time -_- really loud incensey haze kind of taste/smell with lemony sweetness added to it, man I need to grow this again.

picture.php

darkvade420

St. Phatty thanks for checking out my grow and yes anyones welcome to join up and add photos anytime.ill look forward to seeing more people post in here thanks
:tiphat:
Heres some pics of the last plants that went as long as the weather would permit lol..so this is my personal stash ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

darkvade420

ok so few weeks have past and its looking like the problem is spider mites i read a little on this toopic in the past and i want to keep my strain going.so what im thinking is to remove almost all of the larger fans then vacuming the rest of the plant that is still alive doing a neem oil rub on the stems and leafs while they are still in veg then letting them contiune vegging for a few more weeks and hopefully i can find some lady bugs anyone have a better idea or see flaws in mine if so let me know id hate to loose my girls ..

darkvade420

Day 1 12/12 Purple Kush grow indo 600 watt indo 2015 70 days to go maybe more maybe less..usin techna flora recipe for success .. :))))))))) hopefully have some pics soon for ya plants are a little unhealthy but im tired of playin doctor right now lets see what happens..

wumpyc

Day 1 12/12 Purple Kush grow indo 600 watt indo 2015 70 days to go maybe more maybe less..usin techna flora recipe for success .. :))))))))) hopefully have some pics soon for ya plants are a little unhealthy but im tired of playin doctor right now lets see what happens..
May thy force be with hee:laughing:

darkvade420

may the force be with you too sir ! lol anyways this bad bitches kinda sick not super bad thou day 2 of 12/12 .

Last edited:

darkvade420

picture.php

well here is the final product of my weed grow with mites .the webs started over pwoering everything and i decided to cut it down 2 weeks early wasnt worth growing anylonger i just had no heart in the grow as the buds didnt seem to swell as usual so its still a tad bit wet still smells pretty nice all thou and probley still get me fucked up lol but we will see what happens with the next grow and ill post more pics of this stuff once its dry

Joint Lock

View Image
well here is the final product of my weed grow with mites .the webs started over pwoering everything and i decided to cut it down 2 weeks early wasnt worth growing anylonger i just had no heart in the grow as the buds didnt seem to swell as usual so its still a tad bit wet still smells pretty nice all thou and probley still get me fucked up lol but we will see what happens with the next grow and ill post more pics of this stuff once its dry

Lucky fuck u got a SSFII Turbo arcade . I grew up on that game and was the best in my city for a long while . Same goes for KI ,Tekken 3 ,MK 2-3-Ult. Been working on a mame machine myself. Anyway u got one hell of a green thumb sir

darkvade420

LOL RIGHT on thanks ! yeah SFII was my life as a kid so now that im all grown up had 2 buy one lol dont play it much all thou anymore but i got it :) .

Joint Lock

LOL RIGHT on thanks ! yeah SFII was my life as a kid so now that im all grown up had 2 buy one lol dont play it much all thou anymore but i got it :) .

I used to work my local arcade countless hrs of SF series and Tekken 2,3-TT on these fingers sad thing is I played SSFIITurbo about 3 weeks ago . Ran threw it on 25cent . stil can rip dragon punches and fireballs first try like it was yesterday. Also stil remembered how to access Akuma from character select pattern. anyway enough SFII talk but u should look into building a mame machine out of your cab . Its a arcade emu and u probably got the jpac board

Latest posts

Latest posts