What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROWIN WEED FOR FUN

darkvade420

right on that sounds awsome ill have to check it out for sure!!
here is an update on the sisters hang out side lol
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

remember to post some pics if you have some crazy out door smoke growin send some pics in my threat here id love to see more plants in here as well as nug shots or anything you got!:woohoo:

darkvade420

This jaun is already tossing buds for a few weeks now idk if sativa starts earlier or why it ignited earlier than the others ??

picture.php

darkvade420

ILL TAKE MY COLA OVER PEPSI COLA ANY DAY SCREW YOU RAY CHARLES I GOT THE RIGHT WAN BABY LOL .UH HUH!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

darkvade420

my early girl almost done lookin sexy and smellin shaweet ! her sister is a late bloomer and fell over 3 days ago lucky it didnt seem to go in shock DAUM LUCKY I IZ so far so good .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

darkvade420

cHOPED HER DOWN EARLY GIRLS DONE! COULD HAVE STETCHED IT A WEEK LONGER BUT THE RAIN WAS COMING IN DONT WANT MOLD JUST GOOD WEED!
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
picture.php

darkvade420

Ah But just wait More Gonzo AWWW ..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These LAdies Been Lookin All OveR FER THieR SisTas Haulla.lol
still drying very slowly In the pine closteT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more to come down Soon!!!

darkvade420

This is the stuff i scored from the guy ! same shit differnt year purple kush going on soo many years later !!still knocking dicks in dirt holes lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Purple bud

Purple bud

Guys the babies look great!!!

I am endless loving grower always busy with outdoor but where I live now that was just not possible...so i was like fuck it I'm getting indoor (lol)....I'm almost good two weeks in and I'm impressed with myself (not bragging!)look at the pics tell me what you think...if anymore wants more details I'm starting a youtube channel "space hobby"

since the last pic the've actually grew 2/3cm and that was yesterday (lol).

further more i am planning of fimming them and placing scrog method in my 60/60 grow room...Also I am veggin them on 200w CFL and will flower in 250w

Attachments

• IMG_0336.pdf
    636.2 KB · Views: 24
Purple bud

Purple bud

Guys the babies look great!!!

I am endless loving grower always busy with outdoor but where I live now that was just not possible...so i was like fuck it I'm getting indoor (lol)....I'm almost good two weeks in and I'm impressed with myself (not bragging!)look at the pics tell me what you think...if anymore wants more details I'm starting a youtube channel "space hobby"

since the last pic the've actually grew 2/3cm and that was yesterday (lol).

further more i am planning of fimming them and placing scrog method in my 60/60 grow room...Also I am veggin them on 200w CFL and will flower in 250w

Hi Bro,

I see you were doing SCROG method I'm thinking of doing the same thing super excited by it (LOL)... do you have any tips and tricks you've learned along the way and would want to share them?

thanks!

darkvade420

hi ther.. thanks for the support,,i agree growing weed is a nice hobby,tell you what , i think the best method would be one with as much ease as possible id go 12/12 from seed or repot a clone veg for a week then 12/12,but if you want to be super crafty SCROG can be interesting method, if i was more of an outlaw and wanted the perfect grow id do as many small plants as i could fit under my light and harvest a ton of small trophies ,:peacock:

Of course man! i UNDERSTAND...I've been growing outdoor for a long time but due to situation I was forced to go indoor ;) haha...

Speaking of which the other day I did FIMming which totaly didn't work Will post a video soon on my channel about that...I think I didn't go deep enough...however yesterday I topped them all ladies which is resulting in very bushy growth...I'm loving it so far....I'm going to start on LST but am wondering whether it is a good idea to do LST before the two tops appear?

I will just give it a go and see where it goes....whoop whoop...

Sorry for late reply!

Latest posts

Latest posts