What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

hicksticky

Still at large...
yes sir, same here I think I will be joining you in that.:smokeit:
whats on the menu?? me, good ol' W. Rhino
Ahh I'm stuffed like the turkey was lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll pass one around the room :smoke out:

The turkey was good , but the pie was better :biggrin:

Happy turkey day & get stuffed the whole lot of ya's lol

Useful Idiot

Veteran
yes sir, same here I think I will be joining you in that.:smokeit:
whats on the menu?? me, good ol' W. Rhino
Ahh I'm stuffed like the turkey was lol
Well I went straight for the 73u hash as the last set of tail lights were goin down the driveway!!! I kid you not.
I'll pass one around the room :smoke out:

The turkey was good , but the pie was better :biggrin:

Happy turkey day & get stuffed the whole lot of ya's lol

Whats up buddy Dan?? Happy Thanksgiving to ya man. I saw that you grow that GG#4....pass a bowl of that stuff over here.:tiphat:

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Thank goodness everyone is gone!!! I am beat.

Thank goodness everyone is gone!!! I am beat.

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I went straight for the 73u hash as the last set of tail lights were goin down the driveway!!! I kid you not.

Whats up buddy Dan?? Happy Thanksgiving to ya man. I saw that you grow that GG#4....pass a bowl of that stuff over here.:tiphat:

uhhhhhhh i think i did already :biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
49 days in the light. they are growin sooo fast. Pupdate

49 days in the light. they are growin sooo fast. Pupdate

:biggrin:
picture.php

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well I reckon I have to change this to 33 strains runnin instead of 31. I am adding GG#4 and Sour Tsunami to the lineup. yep, I have been gifted some great cuts to my garden. I must :tiphat: to the folks who have made this possible. You know who you are, and I honestly am honored in the fact that I was chosen to receive such special gifts. I now feel as if I have the PERFECT line of strains for my intentions.:woohoo:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Beautiful pups brutha !!! :)

Thanks Dan. It is a great breed...so loving and loyal. If you are in the market for a pup, I think you live in my state if memory is workin. LOL You can have one for free bud. And I am not just talkin here. I know you know that.:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I love me some brindle pups... kept one from our last litter.

Yeah Second..the brindle pups are beautiful. The momma is a brindle and the father is white with blue ticking and brindle patches. It really stinks being a dog lover. I want to keep them all....but know that I can't.

Latest posts

Latest posts