What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Bmac1

Veteran
Big fan of brindles myself. Congrats on the Gorilla in the room too. She looks like such a beauty.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Big fan of brindles myself. Congrats on the Gorilla in the room too. She looks like such a beauty.
These pups are really tuggin at my heart. my wife tells me we are keepin 3 of em. Hmmm. yeah the GG#4 is gonna be a nice addition.
And the Sour Tsunami is actually more important to me atm.For personal reasons.
Damn... Those pups are taking off in hydro....

Right!! They grow sooo fast. Glad to see ya pop in again Dr. You know where you stand with me bud.

fatsack79

Well well well... Ain't that nice :biggrin: ... I'm happy that u got GG#4 to add to the collection Useful Idiot... I know you will do her right if u take pride/care of her anything like u do ur prized white lotus... I know tempers flared and some things were misunderstood a coupla months ago... Mebbe we both were a lil to high that night :smoke out: :friends: ... It's behind us and I'm happy for u brother... Best of luck and look'n forward to ur experiences and thoughts on the GG... Nice greyhound pups by the way... I got 5, 9 wk old black labs myself... Have a Happy Thanksgiving weekend my friend... :tiphat: -F.S

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well well well... Ain't that nice :biggrin: ... I'm happy that u got GG#4 to add to the collection Useful Idiot... I know you will do her right if u take pride/care of her anything like u do ur prized white lotus... I know tempers flared and some things were misunderstood a coupla months ago... Mebbe we both were a lil to high that night :smoke out: :friends: ... It's behind us and I'm happy for u brother... Best of luck and look'n forward to ur experiences and thoughts on the GG... Nice greyhound pups by the way... I got 5, 9 wk old black labs myself... Have a Happy Thanksgiving weekend my friend... :tiphat: -F.S
Thanks Fatsack. the glue will be well tended to.As far as the tempers flared thing...I live day to day bud...yesterday is in the past. But I do appreciate you stating that it is behind us, because it is. I was the one who made a mistake and will admit to it again.
You enjoy your weekend as well friend. Black Labs huh?? Very cool dogs.:ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Dan. It is a great breed...so loving and loyal. If you are in the market for a pup, I think you live in my state if memory is workin. LOL You can have one for free bud. And I am not just talkin here. I know you know that.:tiphat:

appreciate the offer , but i've got my little girl & she's plenty enough to handle :biggrin:

picture.php

5 year old black lab & boxer mix , a real sweetheart :huggg:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Well I reckon I have to change this to 33 strains runnin instead of 31. I am adding GG#4 and Sour Tsunami to the lineup. yep, I have been gifted some great cuts to my garden. I must :tiphat: to the folks who have made this possible. You know who you are, and I honestly am honored in the fact that I was chosen to receive such special gifts. I now feel as if I have the PERFECT line of strains for my intentions.:woohoo:

You deserve it mang!!!
Nothing like the bean stash growing, and adding stuff to the garden.
LLove it!!

Pretty happy about the new stuff I've got myself...

What do you think about White Rhino x SourBubble?... Didnt notice that one... she sounds pretty hardcore.
Purple Dream?.... That sounds sexy even if she is/or isn't heavy on Sativa...

I'm actually thinking more, and more about getting a pup myself.... I'm stuck between what I want as far as how big of a dog... Jack Russell.... Border Collie.... My favorite is Chihuahua, but (I'm wanting a more strong/energetic dog instead of just a fragile ass lapdog).....I would get a German Sheppard, but I just dont want to feed a horse, and I know its gonna be heartbreaking to have a big ass dog, and watch it grow old with hip problems... A smaller dog isn't as pitiful or hard to deal with as they age...Say they get sick, and you have to carry them.... Its heartbreaking carrying around a 100+lb dog that cant even walk....

Useful Idiot

Veteran
You deserve it mang!!!
LLove it!!

What do you think about White Rhino x SourBubble?... Didnt notice that one... she sounds pretty hardcore.

I'm actually thinking more, and more about getting a pup myself.... I'm stuck between what I want as far as how big of a dog... Jack Russell.... Border Collie.... My favorite is Chihuahua, but (I'm wanting a more strong/energetic dog instead of just a fragile ass lapdog).....I would get a German Sheppard, but I just dont want to feed a horse, and I know its gonna be heartbreaking to have a big ass dog, and watch it grow old with hip problems... A smaller dog isn't as pitiful or hard to deal with as they age...Say they get sick, and you have to carry them.... Its heartbreaking carrying around a 100+lb dog that cant even walk....

Thanks for the compliment Dr. The White Rhino x Sour Bubble is a hit. The SB male used was a powerful one. Purple dream is Grand Daddy purps strain. They did not make many of them and gave em as freebies. A shit ton of folks wanted them and missed out. Sooo, in the name of preservation they have been taken to f2. The seeds will be ready in about 3 weeks. Jack Russell's are bad ass lil dogs, we have one as you have seen. Only issue with them is they are fearless critters. They have been known to write checks their ass cant cash. They will not back down from any dog no matter how big.:biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...
You deserve it mang!!!
LLove it!!

sound interesting= White Rhino x Sourbubble............ sourbubble usually doms but hopefully the Rhino brought the vigor to the party... I'd run it but I like em both.

I have the same issue with the dog question...... me I like my dogs on the bigger side, for me and them...... I live in the sticks and woofy needs to hold the home front down from intruders like coyotes people ect.. but the fam. wants a lap dog a purse pooch lol
If giving the choice with your picks, German Shepard, but to accommodate the fam. and me, then Russell... but I hear you on the degrading health part......been down that road, but most pure breeds have some issues no matter, go with the one you would enjoy accompanying you though life.

Sorry Useful just cruising around and stopped by, wanted to run my mouth, I mean fingers lol

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah.... The last girl I was with had a little Jack Russel... I went to her house to see her, and she had roomates with a PitBull...Boxer..... Well... Evveryone was downstairs n they attacked the little Jack Russel.... My Adrenaline went wild, and I picked up the 80-100lb boxer with my weak arm damn near eye level, and decked that shit in front of everyone... Didnt even know whos dog it was.... Fucking hilarious..... Like... Yoo.. Whats up guys... Oh shit let me beat your dog for you real fast... pffft
Pretty amazing how strong adrenaline works... Shit had my heart pumpin more than a bar brawl/humans fighting.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
That sounded kinda cruel, but I just hate seeing dog violence, and stupid owners....
I think a Jack Russell is probably the perfect dog.... Little beast lapdog.... Tough, but still knows daddy is big & strong n will protect him/her..

I've always been real good with animals.. All of my friends dogs like me more than them. My mom adopts animals left, and right... Its pretty cool having a connection with animals, and seeing teh trust/faith they have in you... Knowing you will protect them, and/or listen to all their Ques/hints...
A humans intuition is one of the best things you can have/use with animals... They really do appreciate you treating them like they are capable of something instead of just repetitive baby talk, and laziness....

lolryn

Veteran
My pup....ish.

pooped after fetching a ball for hours... she is so hyper all the time!
20141122_225317_zpsmq7diqhi.jpg

oh ya, and sheds like a motherfucker.

lolryn

Veteran
That isnt a damn coyfish tat is it dude?? Those should be banned lol

No, it's not a Koi fish. there is absolutely nothing wrong with a koi tattoo..... but personally, as a male, I would never get one that's easily visible.

this is a rough sketch of my tattoo, what you see in the above pic is not even close to final product. I only started it about a month ago. it will be full color.

IMG_4656_zpsco8i3ohc.jpg

relic1981

Veteran
Yep, I'm finally going to have my own thread all about whatever I have got going on up here in the mountains. Yep I said 31 strains. I hang out quite a bit in the Bodhi thread as some of you already know. But I would like to show some other things I have goin on as well. Right now I am running
Bodhi gear
White Lotus,original and F2
Blueberry Hill
Goji OG
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Nepali OG x Good medicine (CBD)
Lemon Zinger-seedlings
Blood Orange-seedlings
Sunshine Daydream-seedlings
Synergy-seedlings

Others
Atomic NL
Iced Grapefruit
Tenn Hogsbreath
Amnesia Haze
Indiana Bubblegum
Purple Dream
Exodous Cheese
Ultra Sour
White Rhino x Sour Bubble
Diesel Fire
Oger 99
AK-47 x Bogglegum
Bogglegum
Quin-n-Tonic (cbd)
Thunderstruck (cbd)
Freedom Baby (cbd)
Incredible Power (cbd)
White Urkle (seedling)
White Romulan (seedling)
White Super Skunk (seedling)
GG #4 x Monster Cookies (seedlings)
I will do my best at updating as things progress...I stay fairly busy.I also like to fling a lil pollen around where I see fit. I will also show pics of those as well. Hell ya might even get to see a puppy every now and then. All aboard...this should be fun.:biggrin:

interesting thread... i thought i was crazy (i have about 30 moms) so im glad to see someone else aquiring as many genetics as possible. i have a lot of chem.og/diesel cuts (og and pk are my favorites along side bubba, socal master kush, any good haze, urkle purple kush and many many more.

id love to have access to some of your strains. the blueberry hill (ive been searching for a nice blueberry strain that tastes strongly of blueberries and dank.
the gg4x monster cookies sounds awesome so does the amnesia haze and ultra sour. do you have any pics of those close to harvest or budshots? keep on collecting as many strains as you can. how else are you gonna know what works best for you?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I'm definitely trying to get some tats real soon. I wanna fill out the back of my hands (not knuckles)... I wanna get some balance to what I have... I want some neck/face/forehead stuff.... A collarbone piece.... I'm more into words/text with very readable font instead of just getting a bunch of sloppy shit and pointless pictures that blur together from afar.... I want some really deep quotes, and crazy symbolic shit..... The only pictures I would want would be some real metaphoric/symbolic shit