What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
made it to within 1/4 of a mile to my other property parked at top of the Hill and then walked down …surprised to see that the two hazes are doing pretty good, I have them on a timer for the last 6 weeks at 12 and 12 (after bringing them indoors) andI realize that was dumb so switched it to 1014 I’ve come this far I want to finish them completely next time I come back With Haze pics probably towards the end of the week on these

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m still not exactly positive they’ve been outside since beginning of June and then I brought them in first week of October They already started flowering for awhile prior

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I remember mt pinatubo:wave:… So when I realized that that big haze was going to cost me more to finish than it was worth I had to take it down:shucks:…It’s OK believe it or not that was just a test all the Hazes are coming up purely identical I have two more that are flowering out very nicely I started pictures in an album
Yeah some hazes and sativas have an incredibly long flower, and you aren't even guaranteed of something great at the end. Glad the haze lives on in its sisters.
I took a purple OT haze to 24 wks once and it was no better than my NL5Haze at 12 weeks. It's a lottery but if you get the right long flowing sativa nothing beats it for high.
I can't get over how much you seem to have constantly on the go. Your place is the star castle. :plant grow:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah some hazes and sativas have an incredibly long flower, and you aren't even guaranteed of something great at the end. Glad the haze lives on in its sisters.
I took a purple OT haze to 24 wks once and it was no better than my NL5Haze at 12 weeks. It's a lottery but if you get the right long flowing sativa nothing beats it for high.
I can't get over how much you seem to have constantly on the go. Your place is the star castle. :plant grow:

I started a haze album but navigating the site and actually using its a losing cause lol, anyway here’s a link I just posted these up in a different discussion

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Classical composer hears and analyzes the Grateful Dead’s Terrapin station for the first time:biggrin:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Classical composer hears and analyzes the Grateful Dead’s Terrapin station for the first time:biggrin:

I enjoyed that. Whipping out the pipe for a quick smoke was unexpected but nice touch.
I have been getting back into music from the 60s and 70s lately. Rediscovering some, and discovering more, the Grateful Dead included. Great band of musicians who really complemented each other.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I enjoyed that. Whipping out the pipe for a quick smoke was unexpected but nice touch.
I have been getting back into music from the 60s and 70s lately. Rediscovering some, and discovering more, the Grateful Dead included. Great band of musicians who really complemented each other.
two fish videos (Phish) >>>

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
sc whats up i recently stopped over to the sandmans to pick up some 5meo his toads all croakd from some weird disease. got some mimosa bark in the air she should be touching down soon i cant wait

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everybody’s waiting with bated breath fast forward to four minutes and 47 seconds on the video

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	E0E0336F-9EBD-4DC3-B2C8-31688CEB8A66.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	134.6 KB ID:	18020577
Click image for larger version  Name:	E0E0336F-9EBD-4DC3-B2C8-31688CEB8A66.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	134.6 KB ID:	18020577
This is the Cambodian / Molokai Frost almost ready for taste test it’s been off the plant for 10 days