What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just sayin... you grow easily 20X the dope I do, all of it looks soooo much better. I am no where near able to consume mine by myself. I just assoume'd.
Not all is good just looks good on the internet , all growers have ups and downs ,,,you’re doing fine

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thanks, but tell that to the 6 jars of HKC I just molded. Best buds that I pulled last, of course. Mold does give dope some unique nose... this reminds me of some stuff we would sometimes get in a $10, 3-finger lid in SoCal back in the early 70s.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buckle up :whip: Karma G ZTree fully concentrated
9EAE0A37-50FC-4EF9-AECF-8FFB7D44A2F8.jpeg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Outstanding work, my man! Trees, indeed! Wicked looking shatter too. I'll bet it tastes as great as it smells, and smells as great as it looks:)

I've actually been steering away from glass jars. With the temperature swings we get, any remaining moisture (even under 50%) condenses on the inside of the glass and can cause mold if not regularly checked and opened. I just use ziplock now. The plastic seems to have more of an insulative quality, with some micro ventilation at the zipper. The problem has since gone away. I only had to loose a few ounces before I figured out what was going on. I just had my buddies dump them on the fire outside. They looked almost as bummed as I was, lol! Besides, they are heavy, bulky, breakable, hard to clean and expensive to replace when your pals don't give them back. Even the smallest jar is like having a washing machine in your pocket. Often, making you carry a dedicated, cop- magnet of a bag:( That's not so much of a problem anymore in NY, but it used to be.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Cold af in New York last few days.

I need to start thinking about other things besides glass jars. Plastic skeeves me out but I'm guessing it's just fine. Be nice not having glass for all the reasons OGaero mentioned.

Star how's that stuff smoke man?

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Loving the MAC attack Star!
We just got like 8" of snow the other day, the temp really dropped here too. Yesterday peaked out at 25F, but we've got some freezing rain in the forecast. So, I guess it might warm up enough to freeze on, lol! I hope the snow stays away from you until you can harvest all of those honkers!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah Lol Winter snuck up on me quick , I’m stuck without four-wheel-drive I can’t get up to my country property , stuck on low level ground , at least got my food shopping done ... Good thing I winterized it last week which means shutting down the water and antifreeze in the plumbing problem is I still have two Haze plants going inside on a timer I got to get a lift up there tomorrow if I can’t get up the hill because I’m chopping them down whether they’re done or not they’ve been alive for almost 6 freaking months!at least minimum ... Don’t grow Haze unless you have the patience of a saint:shucks:

Latest posts

Latest posts