What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack O'Nesia with Shooey (x3 only)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Sounds excellent man :)

cant say I'm over the moon with this new ballast... at the moment I'm getting radio interference from it... trying a few things before I take it back on monday...

Blazeee

Veteran
I will be doing a new Jack O nesia with a new male this year. A amnesia bx i wont do. Archive bx my amnesia cut. And Hypro got amnesia in seed form too. Thats all i know for fact.

Thats great to know, I was wondering which cut of the amnesia Archive had used. Looks like i will have to add a pack of them to the list along with a pack of jack o'nesia's.

Btw Jamie that #3 looked like some serious haze :biggrin:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Gert,

Thanks for the kind words buddy :)

In the end I had to exchange my 400v unit for a 230v and the problem was immediately solved. I did try to shield the cable from the ballast to the lamp but I think with the 400v you have to run it as an all in one unit. The DIMLUX is actually designed to be attached directly to a reflector (the same way the Gavita does) but also has the option of running remotely...

Well, at least I learned something and got the problem sorted.. shame though, I was kinda excited about trying the 400v tech.

be lucky
j :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Shoes man..............

A moment of silence for the dearly departed ballast!

All my bestest greenest wishes for your new addition bro

74G

really nice job Jamie... .. .

really wanna see you at 420 bro... .. .

and if u can keep some buds to taste with others friends like GA already asked and for sure you gonna love it Mack, i'm sure... .. .

All the best to the 3 of you and all the others... .. .

Latest posts

Latest posts