What's new

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

Captain Skunk

sm0kateer4204 said:
nice photo captain skunk. so how many days are left for them girls?

That was one of last seasons gals. The pic was taken on 9-24, and she didn't finish until Oct 30th.
Fortunately that particular plant caused no PM problems for me.

Here's one from the previous season, another Halloween finisher but, well worth the wait!

Controlling Powdery Mildew, late in flowering is tricky business, when the buds are so close to finishing. PM starts at the bottom and works it's way upwards. Prevention early, is the key to eliminating PM and caution must be used when choosing your methods of prevention.

Enjoy

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
cool :D

here's some fresh fresh manicured White Russian, still seeded.

7979DSC00435.JPG

7979DSC00438.JPG

cell phone Macro's :D

G

man ur so lucky, you get to finder all those buds. And dont feel bad bro, its to get seeds out to smoke it. even when there arent seeds i like to touch my flowers all over.
There so mysterious and interesting!@!

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hehe.. the WR is really dense.. hard to get those seeds out, always end up with overly sticky fingaz.

much easier to get seeds out the G1 :D

G

cool dude, thats alot of beans! what are the ones in that pic.

Looks like one has quite a few more than the others

G

guest123

boy ill bet your gonna have some fun with them ducksfoot crosses , it makes an excellent cross ...

G

haah i just counted them :D u got about 210 seeds in the big bag and 85 in the other.

my exact numbers were 211 and 87, but theres a few spots with a glare
and i cant tell how many are in that area. :p

G

hi wally :wave: u get my PM dude? anyway.. How long will it take to stabalize a cross like G1 or WRxDF?

G

guest123

hi nept haze , well i cant really speak for what has been crossed with the ducksfoot , itself is an inbred strain over several generations , and fairly stable as far as the traits i chose , with reference to stability in successive generations after crossing as has been done here , according to robert clarke , you are best to use 2 strains that are inbred lines ...
oh and yep loved your name suggestion nept haze ,, good stuff ...

G

i really dont know enough to understand what make DF a inbred strain.
I dotn want to bother you with this tho, lol Im better of to just read and not pester you with basic breeding

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
NeptHaze: must have been bored, brother! thanks so much.. now i know what i have. 210 DFxG1 and 85 DFxWR. can't believe i've taken 300 seeds out of their sticky pods so far..

wallyduck
icon_worship.gif
: ahoy there, mate.. thanks for stopping by. thanks for gifting us with awesome genetics! i managed to get mine through An Old Friend, when last did you speak to him? or maybe he never got them through you.. :D

take care :wave: