What's new

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
lol BA.. if M O D can distribute poly-hybrids, so can we!
icon_fart.gif

Ye-F'n-Bo!

Let's do it. I got a crazy list of strains as you know and am keen to make some crazy crosses. Once I get my new cab up and running I'll be using my current minicab as a F@%kshop for my boys and girls.

I'll keep you all up to date on what I'll be doing.

G

you guys are giving me a strange buzz with all this talk about breeding. why don't we buy a piece of land together, subdivide it and start sa's first breeding collective? ok ok, jumping the gun a bit. but hey, pipedreams...

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
SatGhost said:
you guys are giving me a strange buzz with all this talk about breeding. why don't we buy a piece of land together, subdivide it and start sa's first breeding collective? ok ok, jumping the gun a bit. but hey, pipedreams...

i'll provide the genetics if you provide the capital :D

G

lol if i had the capital i would already be doing that. i was thinking equal partners.

what's in the jar hotc?

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
glad to see our friends over in africa are putting their heads together! i'd love to get my hands on some of those genetics you guys have access to!

keep up the good work hotc

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey man.. i'm in South Africa, not Africa.. big difference :)

"The white man's a fuckin' devil, I wanted to be black at age 14, so when they say I don't respect the culture... truth is, I only rap cause I ain't smart enough to write a book"

G

i want to go to south africa!!

how goes the harvest man?

looking good?

good luck :D

G

damn, how much yield did you get all together?

got any left over nuggs that you can give an accurate smoke report? Kinda an As-You-Type kinda thing?

Sheez :p

by the way. How are the finals going?

Good luck :D :D

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
new grow dudes :wave:

i will be documenting part of it in the MOD Vendor Forum. i was lucky to receive some Mist of Destruction's Arjan's Haze#2 x Kalimist and Arjan's Haze#2 x NL5 Haze. have planted 4 of each cross.

there are 40 other plants, these will be documented in another thread, along with MOD's plants, in the more popular Growing Forum.

here is the MOD Forum link:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=29689

will update you with the Grow Forums link! :yes:

see you all there :D

take care of yourselves! :joint:

N

New Grower

hi HOTC!

Could you show me some bud pics about the cured Russian?

best wishes!

Latest posts

Latest posts