What's new

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
Man the swazi look's like shes going to collapse from the bud weight, amazing job HOTC. Just wondering do you see any seed pod's cracking open yet? i cant tell from the pic's, they should be starting to open up now and you can judge seed maturity by eye.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey sup!

Dopeman_Za, thanks bro. you definately need to start growing ASAP! not being able to must be getting to you!!

Nifty_PoT, thanks, fatty indeed! WR has also packed on the weight, must get some side-view shots of her cola from another angle.

sm0kateer4204, hope it doesn't start raining a lot! else i might have to start tying up those swazi buds.. thanks man, yup seeds pods are starting to pop all over, i'd say about 80% of them are mature now!

7 more days... :D

medicaluser420

They are looking great man.:yes: I like the looks of that guava#1.:yummy: Did you make seeds out of the entire girls or just certain branches so you could still get a nice harvest?

Last edited:

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hello medicaluser420 :D

thanks! made seeds out of the entire girls. the DF male is still thriving, in fact :D so there's not gonna be much bud, sadly..

already got 5 DFxWR and 20 DFxG1 seeds from some sample nugs. tasted some of the WR today, excellent smoke :D

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
so was your only male a duck's foot? or did you have other male's pollinating them too? i hope you like them strain's because a full pollenation will keep you seeded for a life time. good luck on your last few day's.

G

Hey man, are the leaves on that ducksfoot webbed like they should be?

Dude ur on post 419

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
yip.. here he is, in the group shot he's the plant in the front left.. :D

a tough lad, he is! :bat: (on the right in the smiley :D)

NeptHaze said:
Dude ur on post 419

thanks for pointing that out! i guess i should go pick off a little nug to celebrate.. hmm, White Russian or Guava #1..? :chin:

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
i guess we posted at the same time hah nice chrystally bud man. remember let the seed's sit a while before trying to germinate them.

Latest posts

Latest posts