What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trimming my crop with the Twister Trimming Machine

Here's a question for you guys! Do these trimming machines reduce the quality of the buds? I mean, do they remove a lot of crystals? they look good, im just worried i'd lose some of my frost!

H

hulkbogan

The girls that gave me the VIP did not know the name of the strain so it might be the pineberry. Does this look familiar.

Hahaha Yup! Looks exactly like a pineberry cross for sure. I would love to try it. When did she come down for you this season?

heres some dry Purple Pineberry for comparison
DSC_0043.jpg

H

humboldtlocal

Looks pretty similar. They are all still in the ground. We will cut our first one friday.

H

humboldtlocal

Here's a question for you guys! Do these trimming machines reduce the quality of the buds? I mean, do they remove a lot of crystals? they look good, im just worried i'd lose some of my frost!

Some machines do but the loss with the Twister is very minimal. I think a lot more comes off when you are dry trimming.

H

humboldtlocal

They are for support. The OG's don't need it so much but the Sour D's do. There is another 7 1/2' tall fence for deer.

baet

hey humboldtlocal, awesome man
i have a serious question??
how do you get all your plants to produce such dense thick nugs? all those buds, of all your strains look like brocolli, but denser... are you using any kind of flower finishers like gravity or beastie bloomz?

brocolli...

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
great sharing here hum~B ...friends just bought one of the Samurai which is synonomous with the Tumbleweed? They love it ....

Can't believe the size of those Bubba colas man & those OG's in the GH ....OG's headband too ?
(Know Chemdog or C-father by any chance ? then we might know each other ;-)

good thread , can't wait to get hands on the machine
& talked to your gal today....they want u to sign a bank/gov't statement if u
pay cash ....which sucks a bit ;(

H

humboldtlocal

great sharing here hum~B ...friends just bought one of the Samurai which is synonomous with the Tumbleweed? They love it ....

Can't believe the size of those Bubba colas man & those OG's in the GH ....OG's headband too ?
(Know Chemdog or C-father by any chance ? then we might know each other ;-)

good thread , can't wait to get hands on the machine
& talked to your gal today....they want u to sign a bank/gov't statement if u
pay cash ....;(

They have a good thing going so of course they are not going to be taking over $10,000 cash. Put the rest on a CC or write them a check. If you are medical it is legal and it is not illegal to own these machines. Did your friends get their machine from Trim Scene Solutions?
I have some chemdwag clones but they are very small and not very impressive. I grew a Maui x Super Dawg a few years back and that was a great strain. Unfortunately the guy that still holds the moms is not someone I want to associate with.

baet

awesome selection of genetics. i have some blue dream going, its awesome. and sum sour d, and spaceship, have you ever heard of spaceship humboldt?? im sure its a norcal local strain only...

for everyone concerned with choppers, another icmag humboldt local talked to a sheriff in charge of marijuana busts, and the sheriff said humboldt authorities are not going to trip on anything under 3000 plants, because of the magnitude of growing going on in humbodlt, theres just too many 1000+ plant illegal grows happening.

H

humboldtlocal

I have never heard of the spaceship.
The authorities do have there hands very full.

J

Jenn

Alrighty I nominated Humboldtlocal for POM. Make sure you get out there and vote, while some pictures of very pretty buds are very nice to look at, extremely large medicinal gardens are even nicer and very few people have the nerve to post gardens like these so get out there and vote for Humboldt.

- Jenn

H

humboldtlocal

Thank you Jenn. It is an honor. I am just happy to contribute to the growing community.

smallfry707

wow you have some balls. Arnt u worried about camp? did you see them fly over head this year? I know green house grows are safer because search warrants need to be issued but 200 full sun is freakin nuts..

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
so now that we know they are at least 10g's..

can we possibly just get an approximate quote?

I really don't want to call just yet.

props on your garden man.