What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush, crazy monkey style

Status
Not open for further replies.

U4EA

Thank you.

3-4oz each average, 16 plants per 1kw in a fresh air exchange tent? That's 3-4# per light, right?

I sure hope you guys are really hitting these numbers.

Gives me hope that I can do so much better.

And to think I was just hoping for 1.5oz each... :pointlaug

Y

YosemiteSam

Those are burning very nice...I am assuming no flush yet, correct? Have you cut out the micro yet?

If you don't stop posting pics like these you are gonna make me go buy an RO setup.

Great job buddy.

A couple days of pre-flush. Micro was removed long ago. R/O is nice, but I am going to experiment with just double carbon next run, DTW.

Well U4EA was going to share it with you but one of Gypsy's power-tripping, itchy-trigger-finger minions banned him!!

No soup!!

Thank you.

3-4oz each average, 16 plants per 1kw in a fresh air exchange tent? That's 3-4# per light, right?

I sure hope you guys are really hitting these numbers.

Gives me hope that I can do so much better.

And to think I was just hoping for 1.5oz each... :pointlaug

I wish I was hitting these numbers. Im just saying its not hard to do. Obviously not All of em are doing that much or id be on top of the world. And actually last time I started with 16 under each and actually had to cut down to 10 each light because they got so monsterous. Until I swiched to airpots 1.5 was the avk on pk.

So really I don't know what your numbers are getting at. What did you yield total from the 2 lights? I don't care what the biggest one yielded. What did you yield total, in the end? 2-3#?

And I really dont understand what you dont get. All I said was its not hard to pull 3-4 off a pk plant. I didnt say anything else. Is that so hard to understand? get over it.

Well, you're first telling me you get 3-4oz average, then telling me that's not always the case, then telling me it's 16 to a light, then telling me you pulled 10 plants out of that configuration to make it work, then telling me you get at least 2-3# per light.

I don't know, I'm confused, I don't know what I should "get".

It's never hard to pull 3-4oz off of ANY non-autoflowering plant, I don't care if it's the lowest yielding strain mankind has seen to date. Please be more specific.

Well, you're first telling me you get 3-4oz average, then telling me that's not always the case, then telling me it's 16 to a light, then telling me you pulled 10 plants out of that configuration to make it work, then telling me you get at least 2-3# per light.

I don't know, I'm confused, I don't know what I should "get".

It's never hard to pull 3-4oz off of ANY non-autoflowering plant, I don't care if it's the lowest yielding strain mankind has seen to date. Please be more specific.

ha. oh my. you've gone and confused yourself apparently. I understand now that you having troubles reading but maybe you should get somebody to help you.

All these facts you just stated you created in your head. First, I never once stated that was my avg. Just said it was not hard. I even re stated this a few times. I than told you that my last round started with 16 than was cut down to 10 per light. still with me? Last but not least you then asked me what my TOTAL was between the TWO lights, 2-3? So every fact you just stated you construed.

As for your last statement about pulling 3-4 of any strain- Yeah obviously. WTF do you think I was trying to say? If this is how you feel than WTF are you arguing with me for. This is all I said.

OK yeah Im a little new at this (computer thing) and maybe I shouldnt have jumped in someones thread and said anything I guess. I wasnt talking down on anyone. Just stated how it was possible to get good yields from purple strains. Forgive me for thinking this was a place to share your thoughts and ideas. Sorry. Im over it.

No, I assumed 3-4oz PER PLANT average, and 2-3# HARVEST TOTAL. READ AGAIN.

Did you mean 3-4 tons? 3-4 grams? 3-4 micrograms? 3-4 lbs per plant in a 16-plant configuration? What else?

Get the FUCK out of this thread, you moron.

Exactly. You assumed. I think we all know what happens when you assume. Your proof! yes I am aware of what you said, and it was 2-3 PER LIGHT as was stated in your previous post, which was your own fabricated numbers. I dont think anyone else was confused. I will leave now, now that im satisfied you look like an idiot. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts