What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush, crazy monkey style

Status
Not open for further replies.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
No I did not get, or target, huge colas; in fact I specifically trained against it.

Very nice finished prod. , looks like it will be in demand crazy monkey , I am usually getting aprox 45G each also , once i killed it and got like 2 oz per,lookin like nice kush, purple kush monkey!

peace TS :)

P

purplesupremacy

Numbers-wise, the "average" would be around 48 - 54g per plant, some tables had 16, some had 18, so we'll call it "about 50g" or roughly 1 3/4 oz. I had suspected that "average plant" was slightly below technical average, and I was right.

I'm starting to get pretty good at this stuff.

Goal on next PK run is 2# per. Gonna beat it, too...

jbyrd

Looks great man, Purple Kush is my mainstay plant for sure. Fruity, ass kicking and major bag appeal. Looks like the SR-71 cut as well. I picked up that one a few years ago at Blue Sky and have kept her running, she's a keeper for sure and a great yielder. If you ever get a chance to run her outdoors, do it. 2 years ago I ran one outside and she kicked off 2 lbs of softball bat colas...huge.

Way to gro man!

P

purplesupremacy

The J1 yielded 2.4# per 1000w light. I've been slacking and procrastinating on the re-make of the J1 thread, but been real busy and haven't had the motivation.

T

Teeg420

Yea, use the crazy monkey style it has been shown to prup the best of the best purps.

purps purps whos got purps?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
u purp guys got any tips for making a purple strain really purp out!?!?!

Yeah dont take it down early @ if I let mine go an extra week, and after shock rippening,(darkness, and icewater) it get's some nice purple tinge's , so I d say give it an extra week, even if it reeks! :)
peace TS

ok i wont take it 2 early.....but im lookin for tips that would increase the amount of purp occuring on a daily basis......workin with purp wreck over here and right NOW any tips would be appreciated! cmon BROSSSSS!

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
ok i wont take it 2 early.....but im lookin for tips that would increase the amount of purp occuring on a daily basis......workin with purp wreck over here and right NOW any tips would be appreciated! cmon BROSSSSS!

Complete fan leaf removal one week before chop.

C

csedge

What Purple Kush cut was that sorry went through every page and couldn't find what one it was.

P

purplesupremacy

This is the SR-71 PK, widely rumored / believed to be the Purple Urkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.