What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow those look way diferant then mine and Unc's... How high is your EC???
I like the way his plants look . they look overfed to you Hammer ?
his are about the only ones i've seen that show a good flushing . the fans are turning & dieing off . thats the way i like my plants to look before they get chopped .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm use to seeing more lime color in the bud, its like there 2 tone. Leaves are green buds are lime.. They also look like some foxtailing is staring..All of my plants and Unc's and Phillis are more light lime color.They stay on the yellow side. im going to upload some new pics now. Im sure his setup is completely diferant then mine. we all know comparing garden to garden is not a good example.. Im curious what he feeds and what kind of system he uses. Also can you take some close up shots of the Cola's I want to see the Tric's.. Don't get me wrong there very nice I would smoke them. There diferant them what im use to seeing. I like the soil plants better..

WHAT DO I KNOW I'M JUST A SHITTY GROWER SO PAY NO ATTENTION

This is 30 -36 days flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer , nobodys sayin yer a bad grower ... calm down brother ! i just said i liked the way his looked . mine look like yours & Uncs too ... so yeah somethings gotta be different on his end , i just didn't think it looked over fed .... i was thinkin with the foxtails it was heat related but just didn't say anything .

smoke a fatty & relax dude :) nobodys bashin yer opinion :smoke out:

How many days you at with those in the pics ?? they look identical to mine .... damn close anyways
Duhhh .... never mind ... just read it 30 to 36 days . so yeah we're about the same time frame ... Cool :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the glue seems to be a strain that has different phenotypes that appear depending on the style of grow and type of nutes used,i thought hammers first batch looked closer to the sour dubb where i always thought mine looked more like the chems sister,but this round of hammers and dans look closer to what i would call the "normal" glue phenotype.
i think it also needs time in a new space to adjust to new climatic conditions,since jw an mine ambient conditions are so similar,that being hotter than satans ballsack in a fur g string and dryer than betty whites cooch on sunday afternoon...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
the glue seems to be a strain that has different phenotypes that appear depending on the style of grow and type of nutes used,i thought hammers first batch looked closer to the sour dubb where i always thought mine looked more like the chems sister,but this round of hammers and dans look closer to what i would call the "normal" glue phenotype.
i think it also needs time in a new space to adjust to new climatic conditions,since jw an mine ambient conditions are so similar,that being hotter than satans ballsack in a fur g string and dryer than betty whites cooch on sunday afternoon...

You obviously failed to get her excited cause she was wet betty when I had my crack at her.:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
must have been monday through saturday then,but on sunday afternoon not even an oatmeal rimjob can get her going! even with raisins and cinnamon

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a picture of the first GG plant I flowered
picture.php

This is my most recent plant in flower
picture.php

Both look almost the same. the only diferance I see is more frost from getting her dialed better to my environment...

Dan that was not directed at you brother..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't. I was simply stating I never saw any Pheotype change which I think is impossible. The Phenotype does not change when grown in another garden. we all have the same Pheno. The change comes for environmental differences and care or lack of. That makes the plant look diferant. All of my plants have been the same from the first to the last. They just got better as I got familiar with what they liked. Of course this is just an Opinion from a crappy grower. I dont know what im doing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well if you want to play it like that...
actually what you're referring to is the plants genotype,which you are correct is only altered via mutation or reproduction and being combined with another plants genetic code.
what i was referring to was phenotype which is the sum total of physical characteristics of a plant which are subject to different environmental conditions.
if you're going to be back handedly bitchy at me in my own thread at least have the facts straight. just let it go dude,i said nothing to you that was intended as any sort of insult.i assure you that it will be abundantly clear if i chose to actually stoop to issuing insults.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
None of my post where insulting. If you have issues dont bring them here. I would appriciate you stop being a Dick to me. Im not alone in saying that. Many have asked why is Unc being a Dick to you. So I say why are you being a dick to me I have no clue. If you where not insulting me I would hate to see it when you do insult someone. Im not going to just sit here and let you be a dick to me. im gonna be the same way you are to me.

If you want it to stop take a long look in the mirror. Respect is given when its recived. If I misunderstood you I apologize but so did everyone else. I guess since ypou have known me the longest you feel its ok to slam me. You dont have to agree with what we want but you sure dont need to be an ass about it and you where even if you didnt notice it.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i tried looking in the mirror but got lost in my enchanting eyes
hammer,everyone else already knows im an asshole,so its not that surprising to them....im still not really sure why you were offended about the gavita light conversation because as far as im concerned thats all it was,a sharing of opinions over the internet.but if it helps im sorry if anything i said offended you,it was not intended that way...seriously hammer,i thought by now you understood what a self centered ass i am by now,theres nothing different going on here man,just my usual jerkiness,i thought everyone was used to it by now.

guineapig

Veteran
I just wanted to say that I have been bothered by the words "Phenotype" and "Genotype"
for a long time now. These words are almost antique by now, and I believe they do not
accurately reflect recent discoveries in plant genetic research.

The word "Epigenetic" should be used to talk about genes that are "turned on"
or "turned off" in response to environmental conditions.

Please resume your GG4 Bud Pics. :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts