What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Grizz

Veteran
that sounds like fun. lay a bottle down, aim carefully and sledge hammer the valve off, fire one,might take a little practice to hit a moving cop car though.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fill a balloon with oxy .... put in a paper bag , light the bag on fire & back off .... way off !!!! :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Might as well load the bag with dog turd first, then put it on the neighbors front porch. Let him stomp that one out :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,ok,lets get back on track here,pictures,not chit chat,theres another thread for that:biggrin:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

G

gloryoskie

When I was a plumber, Fridays were shoot the cannon day.

Long pipe, small valve, some oxy and wadding and beer cans.

Pow, never hurt anyone, but the potential for injury was there.

Please be safe when dealing with tanks.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,ok,lets get back on track here,pictures,not chit chat,theres another thread for that
Yes Boss !!! :scripture:

37 days .... under some white light for a change .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
deleted it ... sounded like i was fishin ... & i'm not . but yeah .... they're bulkin up nicely :biggrin:
the last rez fill i gave them the PK & i only see slight tip burn , so i didn't over do it ,TG :) gotta try & find that sweet spot !!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats what they look like dan.. great job.. Make up a batch of Tea for them they will lov you for it :D

Grizz

Veteran
i see a big differance from the last pic's dan, 30 more days and they will be some phat bitches.did i heard someone say dan suks ??

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't even hit the Suk list yet !!! & i do say .... yet !!!

Thanx guys :tiphat:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
peeping the gorilla glue thread looks like some nice bishes being grown up in here. great work everyone
be popping in & out peace n puffs

sackO

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know what list your looking at dan I can see your name plain as day. your a super suker. :D

Grizz

Veteran
welcome sacko.

hammer i have the same list as you. right down there below you therEs DANS .

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran