What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes,everyone relax and have a toke and remind yourself....its just the internet...

now look at the pretty picture...:biggrin:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

ghostmade

Veteran
na pappy is cool,most people here a cool,smart peoplein there own light.
as long as you aint krush we good.lmao
where did the glue come from though???

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I like how you guys pretend you are 'sharing' the GG far and wide (but safely) with good karma...

While at the same time chortle at those asking if you will break some off. :redface:

Why don't you just say, you might share it once the novelty of being exclusive wears off?
Then you might not get so many 'pesky' requests/ offers?

Just a thought?

know what really helps most things in life, real life

internet clones simply don't produce like real ones do

networking, going out and meeting folks helps tons

lots of folks out there, way more than here

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin like some caked up funk unc! I didn't even know bout this thread, bout to read back n check out some pics.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
....... so this is where all the bud pics been hidin... I been wonderin, folks sayin they bout to harvest n then I see no pics n be like damnit. Well my rep is exhausted, my mouth is watering, and Im high off some hash, guess since my glue aint ready I'll go hit the next best thing... (some pussy!). Good night yall.

Grizz

Veteran
i am still trying to figure out where she came from. aliens ? satanic offspring ? maybe the Pope did it. lol...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
way to get the thread back on track!

looking good everyone!

week 7+,on the flush...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

C

chazz michaels

That is ridiculous fishstick..... the 3rd picture has to be photo of the year.... bud of the year at least.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pimpins pics are lookin PHAT as hell too !!! great job with her brother !!! :tiphat: Unc .... He's just the King of Suck !!! :moon:

I didn't realize how hefty she can really get !!! this is promising as hell !!! :woohoo:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pimpin ..... how big were them girls when ya flipped them ? they look like the perfect size for my rooms , but was afraid if i started them small , they wouldn't fill out . but you just shot that theory all to hell !!! :biggrin: :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aw cmon,those buds suck,gonna probably barely be 1/2 ounce tops,just cant get those top colas to close up all the way,hopefully someone good at growing will do better....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah right !!!! yer blowin us all outa the water with them freakin monsters !!!

YOU SUCK !!!! :moon: :tiphat:

Barely half ounce tops .... :bat:

Latest posts

Latest posts