What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
There are 5 dispensaries within 5 miles of me plus all the dirt weed from Cali/Co/Or/mex. I can still get 250 a zip retail but not even close to that on quantity.

I don’t do the big drops... my girls get 60 grams at a time and they help in the grow and with trim... and all 9 of them reup once or twice a week.. it’s easy now with there help moving it.. and they all work for me full time on the water so we keep it family... ya know

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Bug I’ve thought a long time that we were in the same boat as far as availability.. Simply nothing good to smoke unless we grow it ourselves..

ha thats why i started growing my own , i got tired of smoking brick weed an ive never looked back.
i have 3 buddys that grow local, most are growing my genetic[i say mine because there growing my cuts ] theres only 1 that grows as good weed as i do, but even the bad growers are better than that cal stuff.

Aspenou812

Veteran
ha thats why i started growing my own , i got tired of smoking brick weed an ive never looked back.
i have 3 buddys that grow local, most are growing my genetic[i say mine because there growing my cuts ] theres only 1 that grows as good weed as i do, but even the bad growers are better than that cal stuff.

So true growers are not created Equally... Dan gave me the tools and understanding of a much more seasoned grower... God I miss that guy... He taught me that you’re never going to get anything more out of it than what you put into it he also taught me to grow slowly patiently waiting for the plants to tell me what they want and when they need it... my grows my own and always has been always done things my own way but with the gifts of knowledge given to me by Dan it’s always something special... Growing Fine Pot is more like Artistry and Work Ethic and it always shows who cares the most...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’m gonna stop at 36 plants in flower... I have 41 I could flower but fuck I’m gonna have to trim all this... and the other plants are gonna be moms... this is a lot for me... we have really worked out butts off getting this far in 4 months.. bugs, fungi in my pots and my nutrients going sideways.. so fuck flowering those plants ya know... we’re all exhausted... I’m loving this shit really.. but damn I’m glad I’m in flower... Now it’s time to work my magic and bring out the buds and frost... and maybe a nap on the beach....

Aspenou812

Veteran
Yeah just wait 2 weeks and you'll wish you only had 10 in flower lol

I know right... From a harvest prospective 15 plants and 8.6 pounds is looking like an easy trim just looking at all of this pot... it’s a good thing... Hard to believe I’m pulling this together with all the issues I’ve had... I can’t give up I need this way too bad...

Akss

Im still a bit sleepy over here but it looks like youv come out the closet lol expanded a we bit. Looking good. What are you flowering out? Thats not all hammers gear is it? My coffee is still brewing so dont mind me if you already said.

Aspenou812

Veteran
This is
-9 sunset sherbet x Kona sunset by Hammerhead
-9 FlashBang x A5Haze BX x FlashPoint by Hammerhead
-6 Mac1
-6 FlashPoint
-5 Ogkb2.0
And one FlashBang x A5Haze BX x FlashPoint that has a crazy structure... for 36

Aspenou812

Veteran
I have 121 holes in my scrog and it looks like I’ll have the branching to fill every hole 121 tops per 4x4 table yeah no BulShit here just pounds of dank goodness... if I fill every hole 3 pounds per tray is possible... I like day 7 to start stripping the lowers that’s Friday for me so now I’m just keeping it all leveled out this week... Fuck Yeah I’m digging it... I feel it happening this is gonna be a fantastic run I would like 12 lbs and it feels a lot heavier than that.. height is my issue my lights are already topping out on the rope ratchet so this will be real interesting rel soon...

Akss

Do they make shorter hanging cables? Or you could probably recrimp the ones you got to shorten em up maybe idk tuff to say from pics.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
normaley i woud stagger 5-6 of my plants out about 2-3 weeks apart so ide be taking 4-5 down every couple weeks,much easer on me trimming an hanging , But beeing i just started back up i got all 3 flower rooms full , room1 an room 2 are about 12 days apart, im trying to stagger the 3 room , about 3 weeks behined those ,im not surt i can hold off that long.

RockinRobot

normaley i woud stagger 5-6 of my plants out about 2-3 weeks apart so ide be taking 4-5 down every couple weeks,much easer on me trimming an hanging , But beeing i just started back up i got all 3 flower rooms full , room1 an room 2 are about 12 days apart, im trying to stagger the 3 room , about 3 weeks behined those ,im not surt i can hold off that long.

Got that right bug. I feel sorry for her when she has to try abd trim that room all at once.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Got that right bug. I feel sorry for her when she has to try abd trim that room all at once.

Most of my future harvest will look like this so I’m buying an Ultra Trimmer... I’m gonna have to suffer through this harvest but I have some decent help on the scissors.. it’s gonna suck but it’s what I have to do right now

Aspenou812

Veteran
FML... I pulled the hose to water and the damn thing snapped off the wall and water went everywhere!!! LMFAO... I was told this would happen. Not this exactly but Dan once told me that it wasn’t easy... and that life would remind me that I’m a grower... ALL THE TIME... Like man Danm... So I shut the pump off cleaned the mess up then I went into the other room and cut the fitting off... and fucked up... I walked around and died laughing I cut the wrong fitting off and now I gotta redo the dehumidifier drain lines... This shit never ends... I fucking Love it!!! And that a real good thing too lol