What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

eyesdownchronic

FML... I pulled the hose to water and the damn thing snapped off the wall and water went everywhere!!! LMFAO... I was told this would happen. Not this exactly but Dan once told me that it wasn’t easy... and that life would remind me that I’m a grower... ALL THE TIME... Like man Danm... So I shut the pump off cleaned the mess up then I went into the other room and cut the fitting off... and fucked up... I walked around and died laughing I cut the wrong fitting off and now I gotta redo the dehumidifier drain lines... This shit never ends... I fucking Love it!!! And that a real good thing too lol
the work never ends.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I spoon fed calcium tonight and hand watered before and after... then I spent about 4 hours leveling the canopy this is gonna be so nice I don’t know what to think...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My work load is cut way down these days. I have my apprentice back.
When I got busted 10 years ago my son had just came home from the army. I had a few plants I was wanting to put outside so I thought what tha hell and started letting him care for them and learn the craft. Long story, short version.
Now he is ready to settle down and grow some roots so he came to live with us and pick up where he left off.
He's got PTSD and this is really good for him. He goes into a room and it's just him and the plants. Nothing to bring him down in there. So now I have time to do other shit like make improvements and maintain everything. Now I just need a few grand to toss at it.

Aspenou812

Veteran
You have it set real nice and now its time for the best part. Looks like its going to be good.

I been wondering where ya been... thank you it’s gonna be good and I’m dropping the ofkb2.0 in right when the light turns on today... I think it’s going to be real nice to

Aspenou812

Veteran
When I got busted 10 years ago my son had just came home from the army. I had a few plants I was wanting to put outside so I thought what tha hell and started letting him care for them and learn the craft. Long story, short version.
Now he is ready to settle down and grow some roots so he came to live with us and pick up where he left off.
He's got PTSD and this is really good for him. He goes into a room and it's just him and the plants. Nothing to bring him down in there. So now I have time to do other shit like make improvements and maintain everything. Now I just need a few grand to toss at it.

Well... It’s about fucking time... I’m real proud for ya... that’s great news... Lt Dan loves to be in the room.. and he loves plucking leaves and trimming... he gets real quiet and zones in... growing pot is good for ya I’ll say...

eyesdownchronic

ive always wanted a mentor...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m on the way... Drive you nuts all day every day... fuck yeah let’s do this... where ya want me to park the boat???

Here's the directions,
Go to the mouth of the Mississippi and turn right.
Go to where the Arkansas river dumps in and take a left.
When ya get to weber falls call me and I'll pick ya up.

Akss

Idk if that big tub of hers with all the ponies on the back would make it all the way up in there lol

Aspenou812

Veteran
Well I’m down at the docks and I wanted to see if I could plot a course... and it worked fuel stops and all... that looks like a fun ride at about 55 running super cruse... everything is here... food stops on the water fuel and all the normal traffic... Damn

Aspenou812

Veteran
It’s 55 right now and warming up... My lights don’t come on till 4:30 so We’re gonna get some hours on the new engines it’s gonna be about 75 today and we have local Dive clients wanting some spearing time... So let’s go work some... Easy Money and I don’t have to pay for fuel... so why not...