What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nothing To live for

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangled

wow, i dont even know what to say
just make sure you dont go cold turkey off those anxiety pills or you will rebond like no other

Right now, you just need time

Thanks guys Yeah im off them forever because I feel like my body hasnt been the same yes its also the fact im sad but I found some guy who had mexican brick weed, which doesnt help me with my medicial use it really easied a lot of pain much more than those pills so hopefully I'll be fine. Everyone, if your a parent or not just love those around you dont bicker because life is precious.

G

be easy, dont drink, dont make any rash decisions. Just be around the people you love and ride it out. Believe me he is in another place where theres not blood and gore. you'll meet again, best wishes.

Hello again guys, Its been a rough weekend but the funeral is over and my son was buried today. Im still numb to everything but its time to move foward and get my life back to normal.

G

Hi TMO3. I really don't know what to say but I'm sorry. Stay strong, may the days ahead bring you Peace.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm sorry 2 hear you are going tru all this....i'l pray for you and your son...my deepest condoleances...

G

My Deepest and most Heartfelt Sympathies

May you find peace in the loving memories of your son... he lives forever in your heart.

Hippie Chic

simple

very sorry for your loss. there is always something to live for. live for the memory of your son. make sure no one ever forgets him and what he has sacrificed for our nation.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
sorry but I have a big problem with this thread
instantly to me the timeline is all wrong, and a little bit of checking has me even more suspicious
in less than 6 days you say your son was killed in Iraq and his body has been sent home and buried already
also they don't inform reletives by phone call its a personal visit

and checking on this site confirmed that no soldiers with the names you mentioned
were killed in Iraq around this time http://www.icasualties.org/oif/BY_DOD.aspx

IF I'm wrong I apologise in advance but somethings not right here

OP

First of all please dont accuse me of lying, I dont know what to say yes they called me they didnt come to my house, Yes they flew him over in less than 6 days and I buried him the day he came home, Im so confused at why you would blame me. Im no narc im an old women with no one and found you guys and now your accusing me. I'll leave, for those who have helped my broken heart good things will come to you.

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
like I said Cpl Johnathan ***** and Cpl Thomas H. I
are not on the list, and protocol demands a personal visit to the reletives not a phonecall
and I've had more than a few members comment on the same thing about the timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.