What's new

Nothing To live for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well things are only getting worse in Iraq. Maybe it's a good thing he was only injured. Hating people won't make your situation any better. Vicoden is a bad choice to clam anxiety because thats not what it's intended to do. That is sort of like drinking alcohol when your depressed.

Tomorrow if you still have no word and feel like your going out of your mind I highly recommend you see your DR and ask for some type of anti anxiety medicine. Something like ativan or xanax would do you much better in helping you not to obsess about it. Most DR will be more than happy to accomodate you under such mental strain. I go and get these types of meds from my DR for something as simple as a bad breakup, so they should hand them out to you. Pain killers like alcohol might increase your chance for mood swing and make you freak out even more.

Anyway chances are that your son will be fine and will be coming home soon.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Ncogneato said:
RosyCheeks: Please keep in mind that about 90% of our troops joined the military after 9-11. These nobel young men and women wanted to fight terrorism and find Osama Bin Laden and shove a military issue size 10 boot up his ass.

I'm not accusing the US Army for going into Iraq, the responsible ones are those in the current administration, who tricked a whole nation into war for their own hidden political agenda.

Neither am I accusing the soldiers firing depleted uranium shells from their M1 Abrams tanks for using radioactive ammunition that will continue to kill innocent people long after the conflict is over, that too is a military/political decision taken over their heads.

Neither am I accusing the prison guards in Guantanamo for violating the US Constitution (Amendment VI: "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state..."), they're just following orders.

Just make sure this isn't forgotten while thinking about your sons and daughters going to war, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Tokinmomof3 stay stong im not religeous but my friends that are , are praying for you
i know quite a few people that arent coming home to pary anymore. and a name i hope nobody in NY forgets is PFC NATHAN BROWN
stay strong

Neither am I accusing the prison guards in Guantamo for violating the US Constitution (Amendment VI: "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state..."), they're just following orders.

By the way you take an "OATH TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION"

IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING ANYMORE, I MEAN THE CONSTITUTION, maybe they'll just put an Amendment in that will make it obsolete? Then they can say the Oath without War Guilt

Nothing against the military, "I Love the Marines", but the leaders of this country destroy their image for their own glorification! All the military for that fact! Just M/O

GoodbyeBlueSky

blueberry_skunk said:
Prescription drugs won't help your situation?

spoken like someone who's never been on the edge...

perscription drugs such as xanax, valium, and (my personal favorite) temazepam are quite effective in relieving anxiety... that's what they're made for, and that's what they do...

my thoughts are with you TMO3... my best friend is in Iraq right now and it's hard for me to turn on the news anymore...

Last edited:
I cant take this anymore, prescription drugs are meant to make you go crazy I think, whos around the new york area? I need a friend and a toke.

G

>>>whos around the new york area? I need a friend and a toke.<<<

Sorry TMo3.

I'm almost as close to Siberia as I am to the Yukon Territory.

Best wishes, and a strong opposition to those who sent your boy to Iraq is the best that I can do right now.

If you feel like you're having negative reactions to whatever Rx meds you're taking, then tell your Doc's physicians' assistant(s) asap, and consider DCing those that you believe are causing any serious concern.

Take good care,

moose eater

G

Good vibes and thoughts and wishes for you and your son, TM3. Wish I were in NY!

Mais~

geezeressa

Keep us posted. My heart goes out to you. Wish I could help out, I'm in CA, but I'm from NY. That is so hard to do on your own. I hope they are offering you some counseling - sounds like you need a hug, which I am sending, along with good energy.

Hey guys, Still no news on whats going on, Yeah they asked me if I wanted counceling to cope but I said im not ready for it, this really blows im sick of losing the ones you love, I give my all to live a happy life, im sick have not slept I dont know what to do. I honestly need to just smoke a joint and feel better im sick of all these prescriptions and I cant ever find any smoke. I'll keep my head up everyone, stay peaceful.

G

Try to stay strong and postive TMO3. I'm so sorry that you have this pain in your life. It's hard to believe right now but things will get better.

SuperZero

He's a brave young man, I hope he fights through it.
Be proud of him!

I'm in south central NY(state), if you need a friend and aren't too far away I'd be happy to try and lift your spirits :joint:

goodbye :.(

goodbye :.(

:badday: :badday: R.I.P Cpl Johnathan ***** and Cpl Thomas H. I was just at a meeting and met with the other boys parents who are from New Jersey, we lost our boys in the fight to save the world. Im not doing to well and I wont be forever, havent been to work, havent gone to refill my scripts Im such a mess I dont even know how im going to pay for the funeral :badday: :badday:

Last edited:

Storm Crow

Veteran
Oh honey, there's nothing I can say that is going to help, except our prayers and hearts are with you. I'm crying with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.