What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nothing To live for

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
just erased my post. this shit is disgusting.. why dont we just close this piece of crap guys..

G

I just now for the first time read this thread,WOW!!!!Thats about some fucked up shit,how do ya even imagine this scenario?Fuckin sick minds,no need to wonder why most of the solid good folk lay low and dont get to involved with forumns much.
:badday:

MNoutdoorz

Just saw this thread had to check it out. This thread is sickening on two levels for me. One i have alot of close personal friends in the military almost all of them are infantry and are currently in iraq or have been there multiple times. So I know quite a bit about the military and how it works so right away the things she was saying didn't seem to be right to me. These guys are heros to me a couple of them faught in Fallujah in Nov. 2004, and most have been wounded and/or brought home medals for valor in combat. The fact that someone would go so low as to make this up sickens me regardless of why they would do it. It's just wrong.

Second it pisses me off when people like rosycheeks think they need to spout of their political opinions and act like they're experts on everything that we do over there. tell me rosy..how many vets of this war have you actually sat down with and talked to about their time serving? And not some pogue mechanic but a real infantry warrior that has fought and seen the true horrors of war. Where did you aquire this "knowledge" of military arms. Through some political or media produced movie or talking with an actual tank gunner? If you truly appreciated what these men and women do on a daily basis you wouldn't be spouting off this shit. Radioactive weapons?? Are you fucking serious?? Yeah we'll hit them with some of that then send in our own ground pounders afterwards to get radiation poisoning. God....

MNoutdoorz

Just though I'd post this too. here's a report of armor piercing rounds and their effects.
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/docs/b04151999_bt170-99.htm

Basically they're saying it's like pot. the body copes well with it so it's extremely difficult if not impossible to have health problems from it. The military spends billions researching weapons and they look at short and long term effects of munitions before they are deployed for use in combat. Seems like common sense to me. Why use a weapons that makes the area you used it in un occupable by your own forces???
Sorry for ranting but when people post uneduacated shit especially about this stuff it hits a nerve in me. Uranium is no worse than anything else that is considered HAZMAT.

Last edited:

naga_sadu

SHit....that's pretty fucked, I've never seen such a low in my life! Thanks OP + DG + the others who alerted the admins.

"son had been hurt over in iraq they didnt tell me anything except he had been shot but hes going to survive im shakin and waitin by the fone all day"

It's probably a Narc or a news agency! They mistype words on (fone) purpose, note P is on the Right Hand F is with the left! They prowl the net everywhere! Beware! Don't ask me how I know! But they use the technique like this to sound like a little girl or put on good front!

I didn't fall for this BS! But I would never say that though!

This is the land of Sherlock Holmes however is it not?

Whoever said Blondes are only hot!

Dutchgrown!!!!!!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tokinmomof3 said:
Hello again guys, Its been a rough weekend but the funeral is over and my son was buried today. Im still numb to everything but its time to move foward and get my life back to normal.

I just found this thread...

ohmyfuckinggod.
there is nothing, NOTHING, any one here could say to show adequate empathy to what you are living my friend.
reading yer posts, I look at my 2yr old daughter watching her favorite movie... I cant imagine, dont want to. I Wont!

Nothing I could offer you, or anyone, will compare to the love youre son feels for you now. and Ill bet in my heart you know that and can feel it too.

the saddest of days is when a child looks over his/her parents from a better place.... time isnt suppose to do that to us......... its un-natural.

My heart aches for you.. Im serious. it hurts ME to know YOU have to live this path.

however, now, and in the future: you will be a priceless support for those whom live the same path AFTER you!
I believe the higher powers just blessed you with a new task, that is to help those in similar shoes as yers. you will be a "father" (Sifu, teacher, guider) to so many.

I beleive you will be more now than you ever were! I know you will!

I ask that you seek a good teacher here, imo, a Sifu, his name is babbabud. He has helped me with his experience in life.

this is bottom.. without question.............!
you have nowhere to go but up!

please dont read me wrong here:
I love you man, you are a father.

Peace my friend, NEVER hesitate to contact me.

bub.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait....

what?
I am stoned.... this is the link GN provided of a scam!

oh boy.....

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
REZDOG said:
friendlyfriend....what a fucking sick prick.....
one day,all that karma's gonna' rip into him,and when it does,well,fuck him,he gets what he deserves....

Mother-fucking punk-ass bitch.

FF/p4P did this shit?!
are you serious?

you little fucking weasel, I PROMISE! I will hunt yer ass! yer in FL I know... shouldnt be hard to find an addy from one of the folks you ripped off!

u think I knocked you off before u little punk... youll see soon!

anyone with info for to p4p PM ME!!

this is sick... JUST SICK!!
im fucking sick, and WAY out of character...
bout to leave this internet bullshit behind me... shit aint worth it these days.....

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i feel like a fool.. prolly the same way everyone else felt after EVERY time you have scsammed them..

My brother, is retired USN S.E.A.L. Team.. he lives in FL,,,, good time fer me to go see him.. Im shure he too would be impressed with yer story.. eh pudster?

you will be SHUT DOWN boy... thats my fuggin word!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what a low life sob. Thanks for trying to ruin it for all of us scum. This kind of bad karma I assure you WILL get your ass someday. A lot of the members we have here are veterans and the rest full of respect for them. You on the other hand deserve what your gonna get and if I only had your IP address that day would come that much sooner.

By the way Pound For Pound is that you you little snake if it is we now know where you live and some people you do not wanna see do now as well,it took some time but as we told your punk ass last year KARMA'S A BITCH.

See Ya Soon
Mr.Wags

REZDOG

Veteran
pee4pee/ff has always resided in the New York area,(most likely with his gandma!) except when he and HOG did the clusterfuck FL grow in which he almost snitched HOG out....
If anyone on this board has any problem with me printing that,kiss my ass.
That little fucking rat-bastard threatened to rat out his best friend,HOG,to the cops,when HOG cut him loose. Not to mention that he and his phony seed companies have been banned from every single reputable cannabis site on the net,multiple times,including subcool's site,most recently.
This stunt was the sickest of all,and wholly unforgivable.
This punk-ass kid's an internet predator,and as far as I'm concerned,any rules of fair engagement no longer apply to him,at all.

Sooner or later,little boy,that trip to the corner store's gonna' be a life-changing experience for you.
Think about that next time you step out for a pack of Newports,asshole. :smile:

I have no more to say on this,except that this thread should be locked,IMO.

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Rez Hog jotted down his plate number when he left FLA with a trunk full of his equipment. And by the way he like's Kool's now. :pointlaug

Mr.Wags

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
werd wags!

Rez.. bro. Lets talk...
this lil bitches days are numberd.

I am SO dissapointed! beyond that.. I AM PISSED!

REZDOG

Veteran
Yeah,that little bitch ought to be as hard to find as a domino's pizza,should one really be looking. If I was stateside,I'd consider it a vacation to introduce him to swimming in the East River....that no-class motherfucker.

Keep your PMs on,Bub,and IMO it won't be long before someone that that little fuck gave contact info (someone who 'bit' early on) will likely drop you a line,but that's just a guess.

That kid needs a tune-up,SEAL-style,I'd agree,100%....

11061test_5_.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts