What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird Leafs on my plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
sproutco has left the building..I thought i felt a cool draft.

The sad thing, is that he will be back with a different identity..besides the other one he has..and giving out more misleading and misguided information...

He really did seem like a very smart man..but no references to show that he has actually cultivated cannabis..

And i do believe that some of his advice did help some people..but stump remover and battery acid fed to your plants that are going to be inhaled into your lungs..and even be eaten..seems like terrible advice in my opinion...So all i can say is that anyone who jumps at the first diagnoses presented is a fool to do so without waiting for more opinions...as long as there are nice people here to help point out the bullshitting gurus..and give the correct advice...this place will have more valuble meaning and truth...So PEACE out...

BTW, Chronic Newfie...Your plants are looking really good...im glad they are doing better.. I hppe they bring you lots of hard sticky nugs..PEACE...

G

CaptJamesTKirk said:
and don't listen to sproutco - he's an poser, who poses as a grower but dosen't grow - - BEWARE he's wrong again.

And gives neg K for pointing this out

over 3,200 posts since MAY 2006???

that plant is reverting from flower and will require gentle nursing - light watering until the leaves stop the single and 3 fingered ones and get back to regurlar growth and return to more normal growth pattens.

They make nice clone moms with all the sprout sites, but you will do better to establish a fresh and vibrant mom

wana know how I know?

I'll get you a picture later

this is so true !! here is a revegged blueberry back to full veg!! from flower ,,

personally I don't KNow much about boron but watched and laugh my ass of with borat I get those crazy crooked leafs from clone I take while they are in flower all the time and they grow out of it and never see them again after one or two of them

but hey what do I know about growin beside havin a few plant in the closet i might be wrong

hope I am still on topic got tired to read about that sproutco dude

burnt out og'er
Veteran
Ok now this thread has run it's course and I'm closing it. :canabis:

Lets all just get back to growing in peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.