What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Somoz'Iz Pursuit for Premium-

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey somoz mate,

just found the time to catch up with things on this thread. you are heading for a great thread.

sorry to hear about the bird trouble. maybe you can make a compromise and offer to down scale lol. or tell her you will add a secondary filtering system. if its the smell bothering her?

wishing you the best of luck and hoping to see you able to continue with this grow.

peace out

gaius:wave:

BabyHughie

:biglaugh: rowdy nah wat you talkin about man? :D

Good luck with whatever you got goin on right now the grow is lookin killer bro doing it big growing some nice bushes I like it :D You vegged um fucking huge man! You already got a jungle in 2 weeks oh man.

On the urkle, tight internodes are 100% normal. Like you said too tight. Urkle is a plant that I always have to give a serious trim to before flipping.

My urkle mom has a 1/4" of internode spacing LOL its pretty funny really this thing is a ball of leaves and stems. :D She vegs and doesn't stretch at all thats the only bitch about her.

Hope you dont mind moz :joint:

Can't wait to see your jungle in a couple weeks. I hope you know what you just got yourself into. :biglaugh: :D

PS yeah the wreck is pretty unreal on veg rates.

G

Hope everything is cool moz....

You make some very good points on the sog and tree tip.. I agree with your opinions on that. From those pics you got some "mini" :yoinks: trees for sure and they look very happy. You definately have the dwc mastered and you makin me eat my words :bow: I'm lookin forward to you having a premium harvest bro... hope things mellow for you and the bird.

I'm around in the day when I get a min or two.. I don't even have a pc at home, just at work so I do my surfin mostly in the evenings and sat.

Like BabyH pointed out the urkle is tight, tight, tight. She is much more fun in flower around day 20 when she's puttin on frost and smelling like sweet grape juice. I have some new info on croppin techniques so I'll pass that along to ya.

Peace my brutha

Last edited:
G

:wave: Hey somoz your urkle sounds just like the one a friend of ours gave me. :woohoo: This plant has the tightest nodes I have ever seen. When she gets going in flower you will like the fat buds for sure. :yummy:

See what I mean.

:yoinks: 6 foot tall trees and you are just starting to flower? :yoinks: :yoinks: Better get ready to raise the roof in your grow room. :yoinks: Can't wait to see how those monsters turn out. :woohoo:

Nice job
GCG

somoz

Veteran
Wow.....thanks for all the replies fella's........i appreciate.......

DHF Thanks bro......always lookin out and think all should be well....thanks for poppin in dood

Blue + Keef Haha......if only it was so easy as to clip, cage, and be done my friend........The situation should be aight.......gonna try and patch it up till harvest and then probably relocate...........Either way me and the bird are probably gonna share are last flights together pretty soon........Nice comments/metaphors though.......i always dig em!!!

Gaius Hey bud.......glad you could pop in bro.......For a second I thought you were never gonna make it.........haha.......I wish it was as easy as fixing a smell, but its not to be.....

I have my shit on negative pressure anyway so you can't smell a lick of grass all throughout the bulding....+ I have these timed realse misters on the backstairwell so smell is not the issue......It is a power thing my friend but all should be well.......Gonna be moving on.....not much else i can do........

Thanks for stoppin in again bro.......hope to see ya around!!
And fyi......downscalin is never an option!!! haha

Heya BabyH yeah the TW just pushed ahead like some crazy mofo's and left everything else behind in the dust........next time i'm gonna start em later.......And the weird thing is that their root structure isn't even that big but they are fucking monsters.....:chin:

.Last time i flowered them they were really little girls and there wasn't much of a stretch........i hope the same this time.........haha

Yeah the urkes are so fuckin tight it's crazy.......Got some clones rooted and gonna run em in dwc or another project next go at and grow em HUGE!!!!!!!!

Yeah, 3 weeks from now is gonna be nice..........8 weeks even better......haha......And thanks for the pics bro......feel free to post em on up in this piece.........Thanks for stoppin by dood!!

Gro My buddy Haha.....nah bro don't have it masterd that much at all...just got the right genes to work with........Yeah, everything should sort out, just some rought times that i'm gonna have to break on through......

NO pc at home........i wish that was my case......i would be much more productive :pointlaug .........Yeah, I learned a lesson on that sog.....glad you agree.........Well i'm interested in to hear about the urke tips......

I know that i've heard smaller containers help "root bound" em in a sense and they grow with more vigor....Gonna run em in buckets next go.....should be much better on growth rate imo......Nice to see ya again dood........Take care!

Garlic Yeah, alot of pinchin coming up in the next week or so......should be fun though :woohoo:

Sleeps Thanks for poppin in sleepy.....Feel free to rest here whenever you want........haha..........

Well: Thanks again for all the words doods...........Till next week than, take care an be well!!!!

Somoz

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Howdy somoz,

good to hear you are at least gonna try and get them through to harvest. at least you'll have some personal to last a while. good luck with relocating, when the timw comes.

peace out

Mampi

Great room somoz! Nice verticle wall thingy :yes: I remember seeing oics of that before. Strain selection sounds good too, what is celticstone?

somoz

Veteran
Hey guys: Nice to see ya pop on in the thread and I'm glad you found it too drawo......haha......

Hey mampi: I believe it is a stonehedge cross with a juan moore strain that i cannot recall atm........Supposed to be a heavy hittin indica and have had the beans for awhile but finally got to runnin some out....I think the breeder is around here somewhere: Deadvet is his nic.......

Yeah: the ladder has laid dormant for a bit now and probably will for a bit longer.....Gonna try and fit it into a run sometime soon but we'll see....

Just got half my order in from Seedbay today and I'm excited.......Got a bunch of straw deez f2's that i'm going to run with a bunch of Rez'z f'1s and some fun should be had along the way........

Well feel free to pop in whenever doods.......Always nice to see some friendly nics up in the thread!! take care

somoz

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
How did I miss this?? :yoinks: :bat: :pointlaug

So sorry Somoz, won't happen again :D

Great thread so far. Wish I had that kind of room! I'll hang around mate, looks like we can expect some trees here :D

All the best :wave:

T

THCV

what up somoz. mad props for your phat grow, especially your willingness to try so many strains at once. you are a brave man--and clearly successful! love the good use of space, dense canopy...hells yeah!

are you using co2 in there?

oh, and thanks for quoting my opinions on MKU, I am touched. I'll say it again: fuck MK! :beat-dead

G

:wave: Hey Moz how about some pics bro? It's been a while and I'm sure the lady's are budding quite nicely now? :chin: Come on let us all have a quick peek.

GCG

G

Where you at Moz?.......... :wave: Hope alls well on the homefront ......let us know how them babies is doin...............PEACE..........DHF........ :sasmokin:

somoz

Veteran
Alex: No sweat bro....glad to see you could make it before the real fun kicks off.....Yeah, its nice havin that much room, but a bit stressful as well.....its almost like a full time job monitoring, cleaning, maintenance of the flat........lots o work.

Heya THCV: Thanks for stoppin dood, yeah i have some room, but not nearly as much as you do my friend, so I must compensate and go dense.......Yeah, muti strain grows can get pretty tricky sometimes but just gotta keep the ppm's at moderate level and usually no major problems...

I find it is much easier to run multi strains in a dwc, e+f, etc buckets system vs that of a sog......sog takes more care imo.......you can abuse treez..........haha.......There's a full tank of co2 sittin in the room but i haven't cranked it on yet......probably gonna do that within the next couple of days........And you articulated my feelings as well on the mku so thank you dood.......and yeah i agree: fuck mk!!!

Garlic: Well the bird moved out last week and pretty much took EVERYTHING......haha...so i'm reduced to workin online down in my basement with this 20 yr old tower that crashes everytime i try and put pics on it..........what a fuckin mess...

Anyway: the new pc is comin tomo in the mail so I should have some pics up wed at the latest but thanks for the interest bro........Nothin too major yet but things are lookin good...

thanks for the well wishes dhf: just restructuring things on the homefront but the girls are lookin good and pics in a day or two.......just waitin on the pc..........and some new sheets........haha!!

thanks for poppin in fellas

moz

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
glad to hear the girls are doing good, even if The Girl is not. shit man didn't think she was gonna move out on ya man. hope you are doing as well as you sound man. it can't be fun seeing all your stuff gone. hope your new computer is ready to go when you get it lol. looking forward to the pics, and sending some positive vibes your way bro...

Keefhead

somoz - ya see, my friend, not a BIG enough cat.

Seriously, I hope you are doing OK. Major changes in life style can be a bummer, and I hope you fare well.

I hope the new PC fits yer needs well, and I'm looking forward to the pics.

somoz

Veteran
Time to freshen up and get some things done.......gotta lot on my plate both with growin and other world activity so just gotta put the grind to the stone...is that the saying??...haha

hey keefy: yeah, major life change is usually really difficult right when it happens but hopefully all we be happier in the long run..........just gotta keep on chuggin along this little ride here called life.........thanks for the well wishes bud.......so without further ado.............some pics

Oh! besides takin the sheets, curtains, bed, couches, paintings, she also took the fuckin camera!!! now i'm really reduced to some crap shots........sorry

not too much going on but plants are lookin good.....some formation starting

the urkle....she actually kinda stretched........a little

my two little urkle clones.........i think if i photo em they may realize they're being watched and put on a show for us........so grow bitches!!

cuts rooted and ready to go for the table........just waitin so i can time the harvy correctly.........

Allright: things should be a bit more fun next update.........thanks for stoppin in folks...............................moz

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
holy shit somoz, those trees are getting huge! what a sight that is, i love it. one can tell you are taking real good care of them. they are shinning with health.

keep on keeping on man, can't wait to see them buds swelling up.

peace out.

Latest posts

Latest posts