What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

2ppl

I have had both for a long time. No duds have ever been found. No clue as I said why some get it. I dont think its a huge problem. Back when this was a major topic only a few had it if I remember right.

Sups hammerhead , r u still running that wifi43 that u got?

My buddy that had the gg4 duds got it from thefarmgenetics last December. The worker that day told him that it was a hard grow, so they must've knew about the issue. I think he got a total of 12 clones from them or something like that. Two of them grew out to 5oz plants each, 9 per 4x4 tray under a light with 4 weeks veg in coco hand watered. The rest duded out.

I think the duds are out there more than we think, just that no one really believes in dudding and not all people reports the issue if it only happens to a small percentage of their garden. I got my recent cut from midnight farm and my first cut was from Craigslist. My second run I made my own clones from the craigslist cut. 1/3 of them had the dud issue and was culled

2ppl

It's not that hard to grow and the plants I have screwed up were not duds just bad grows!

It's not a hard grow at all!!!! They said it was a hard grow cuz they knew about the dudding issue. My first run with it I nute burn the shit out of it in veg and flower and it still produce decently. It's the one with the syndrome that I noticed in veg that dudded out . All the other ones without the syndrome did great for the amount of stress i put them thru. Same room , same everything , just the ones that had the syndrome early on dudded out.

2ppl

Alright I think I'm gonna stop talking about the dud issue , sorry for derailing the thread everybody! Happy growing everybody!

Grizz

Veteran
Does nobody else think it strange that this phenomenon is pretty isolated, if not exclusively so, to GG4?
I have had gg4 as long if not longer than anyone and never had a dud, cant say the same for sour dub, also it isent exclusive to gg4 as the problem has been found in vast numbers of different strains, there has been 2 threads on the subject , Storm Shadow swears its nematodes . I suggest reading those threads instead of rehashing the subject .

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just jarred up my first GG4 plant a couple days ago. All I can say is WOW! Haven't smoked any yet. Letting it cure a little before so. Humidity in jars are sitting around 64%. I don't know anyone else who grows and the state I live in has zero quality smoke going around. This is also my first elite strain I have ever gotten (thx....you know who you are :) ), so I am super excited! Stuff looks, smells, and feels unbelievable!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I have had gg4 as long if not longer than anyone and never had a dud, cant say the same for sour dub, also it isent exclusive to gg4 as the problem has been found in vast numbers of different strains, there has been 2 threads on the subject , Storm Shadow swears its nematodes . I suggest reading those threads instead of rehashing the subject .

Lol that's why I said I didn't wanna here no dud that cut came from me :) I don't have no dud period !!

oti$

I got +/- 10 zips from 2 plants on my first run, which was pretty lack luster, but the end product turned out fantastic. Thanks again for creating an atmosphere where the common grower can obtain elites. I really believe you are helping folks loosen their grip on some of the other elites that may have been held a little tighter a few years back. I feel that with the veg speed and yield potential along with the overall quality, it's going to be and nice cash cropper that will be sticking around my dungeons for a while. I know that's all been said before, but I'm saying it again.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I got +/- 10 zips from 2 plants on my first run, which was pretty lack luster, but the end product turned out fantastic. Thanks again for creating an atmosphere where the common grower can obtain elites. I really believe you are helping folks loosen their grip on some of the other elites that may have been held a little tighter a few years back. I feel that with the veg speed and yield potential along with the overall quality, it's going to be and nice cash cropper that will be sticking around my dungeons for a while. I know that's all been said before, but I'm saying it again.

:tiphat: get her dailed in 10 zips per plant cake walk ....

oti$

Took my ten week glue down today...looks like a bit more swellage and over all better looking. Looks like this one yielded all little better...same two lights as the first 2...all lowers/side branches.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sups hammerhead , r u still running that wifi43 that u got?

My buddy that had the gg4 duds got it from thefarmgenetics last December. The worker that day told him that it was a hard grow, so they must've knew about the issue. I think he got a total of 12 clones from them or something like that. Two of them grew out to 5oz plants each, 9 per 4x4 tray under a light with 4 weeks veg in coco hand watered. The rest duded out.

I think the duds are out there more than we think, just that no one really believes in dudding and not all people reports the issue if it only happens to a small percentage of their garden. I got my recent cut from midnight farm and my first cut was from Craigslist. My second run I made my own clones from the craigslist cut. 1/3 of them had the dud issue and was culled

No I did not keep wifi#43. I would not call it a dude even though ti had issues. The smoke was good. I have a lot of good. Finding the rare special plants with those terps that hit ya in the face are hard to find. This is what I seek.

wifi#43
picture.php

oti$

Took my ten week glue down today...looks like a bit more swellage and over all better looking. Looks like this one yielded all little better...same two lights as the first 2...all lowers/side branches.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

2ppl

No I did not keep wifi#43. I would not call it a dude even though ti had issues. The smoke was good. I have a lot of good. Finding the rare special plants with those terps that hit ya in the face are hard to find. This is what I seek.

wifi#43
View Image

My buddy got a hold of one of those high yielding wifi that was one of the best smoke that I had. It got infested with broad mites and his collective that he works for just can't get rid of those mites. He offer to give me a cut, but since his crew of veterans can't get a handle on it , I highly doubt I can. Sucks! Lol

B

blue_tick

hoping someone can help me out. i have gg4 clone outdoors and has re-vegged to about 2 ft. i think it might have a couple more weeks before it starts blooming. wondering how much stretch i should expect from her. my first time growing this strain

thanks

PEACE

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

who dat

thanks man i was wondering so i can prepare the bracing i will need

PEACE

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
hoping someone can help me out. i have gg4 clone outdoors and has re-vegged to about 2 ft. i think it might have a couple more weeks before it starts blooming. wondering how much stretch i should expect from her. my first time growing this strain

thanks

PEACE

View Image View Image View Image

GG4 grows as wide as she does tall outdoors, especially looking like that one does.

who dat

thanks man i was wondering so i can prepare the bracing i will need

PEACE

The two in the front are Glues, nevermind that tall one in the back. I would aim for something like this. Remember to prune lower larf and sucker branches. You will have plenty of that going on since it's revegged.

picture.php

Strain Report - https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showreport&id=715